Men that can grow a beard. How often do you need to shave to keep clean? (1 Viewer)

turntaker

HSC
I need to shave every 2nd day to stay clean shaved. lewl

enoilgam

HSC
I shave twice a week, but usually by day two or three I have a stubble. To stay clean shaven, I'd need to do it every 2nd or 3rd day.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Due to exam periods and because I frankly don't have a lot of time I have a lot of fluff that needs a machine so I can't use razors.

So it seems like I'm going to have to use scissors now!

But yeah to keep it clean once a week, but I never ever have the time to keep it clean.

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
STUVAC and laziness means I have a solid 2 and a half week beard. Getting a bit messy and either needs to go or be trimmed.

I can shave at night and wake up the next day with some form of stubble.

turntaker

HSC
STUVAC and laziness means I have a solid 2 and a half week beard. Getting a bit messy and either needs to go or be trimmed.

I can shave at night and wake up the next day with some form of stubble.
Same here! lol

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
I shave once a week, gets pretty long, even for only a week... it is pretty much the peak on when it gets annoying (right before it gets really itchy and before I start getting rashes from ze facial hair)... However, during "STUVAC" and exams (the ones that recently passed) I didn't shave for a full month... looked full hobo, or full sir, or even full QC... depending on which way you look at it... had about close to two inches in facial hair length by the end of that... it wasn't a good experience shaving it; rashes on my face after doing so as well... definitely will not happen again... :)

Last edited:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on how lazy/bothered I am. Haven't since the start of exams and I don't plan to until uni starts again

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Awkward moment when I'm turning 19 in a couple of days and still can't grow a beard.
Here's the trick:

Shave every day for the next few months.

You'll turn into George of the Jungle in no time!

Nah dw its not that awkward. Honestly it becomes a nuisance after a while.

When you have a half beard (where not all parts have uniform hair growth) you'll be pissed with it until it becomes one of the thick and stubbly ones where you will probably begin to like it.

Do not look forward to it. One month your a baby the next month a caveman (especially during busy times).

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
try to do it once a day but it gets difficult when my razors break down

seanieg89

HSC
To stay what I would call "clean shaven" I would pretty much have to do it daily, I definitely get an afternoon shadow if I shave in the morning.

That said, I actually only shave 2-3 times a week because I think a bit of stubble suits me (two days growth being optimal imo).

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow; everyone puts so much thought into shaving and I'm just here like ceebs

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Awkward moment when I'm turning 19 in a couple of days and still can't grow a beard.
It is something you think is awesome for a couple of months (a year at best), then the novelty wears off and it just becomes annoying... believe me, you are one of the lucky ones...

had a fully growing beard in year 12 (legit stubble, no bum fluff... I could grow a full length beard... In fact, I tried it in year 12... kept getting told how manly it was...) kept getting called chia pet... :lol:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)