Mental + emotional health (1 Viewer)

The Professor

HSC
Hello

So i'm not sure if this is post trial-results grief or just the effects of the HSC - but to all past and current HSC students:
have you lost your appetite, felt more withdrawn (more introverted), become more emotionally unstable and get more headaches?

is this normal?
ive never felt this way after getting my marks back through my past years of schooling
please tell me it'll go away soon because im finding it hard to concentrate and study

thanks

photastic

HSC
Ofc, many reasons this happens due to lack of purpose, "belonging", motivation or personal satisfaction. Perhaps our expectations are too high for us to reach thus we are disappointed with our trial marks. However, it is important to rebound since this should wake you up and allow you to recognise your limits and what needs to be done in order to reach your goals. It is also important to maintain your study routines and ensure you maximise your results :)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
If you are still feeling like this for more then 2-3 weeks continuously then it may be worth talking to a counselor or your friends about your emotional state.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello

So i'm not sure if this is post trial-results grief or just the effects of the HSC - but to all past and current HSC students:
have you lost your appetite, felt more withdrawn (more introverted), become more emotionally unstable and get more headaches?

is this normal?
ive never felt this way after getting my marks back through my past years of schooling
please tell me it'll go away soon because im finding it hard to concentrate and study

thanks
You are probably burning out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)