Met a girl twice a day (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
what the fuck is with asians and thinking they having something special with women that they have never spoken to

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Make sure you don't hoverhand.
Because...?

lol dude no

taking a foto with some chicks shouldnt confuse you and have u handhovering

you are asian so its acceptable dw about it
Oh, but I was just 'stunned' the first time.

Personally, I wouldn't put my hand on the girl.
wat. Why not?! I think you of all people would appreciate the touch of an attractive woman <_<

Sure, they're not Asian but a hot chick is a hot chick...

what the fuck is with asians and thinking they having something special with women that they have never spoken to
Is that to me? =(

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
Because...?

Oh, but I was just 'stunned' the first time.

wat. Why not?! I think you of all people would appreciate the touch of an attractive woman <_<

Sure, they're not Asian but a hot chick is a hot chick...

Is that to me? =(
no you fuckhead it was a general question aimed at everyone but with reference to you
do you have comprehension problems or what you spastic

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
where's this picture of shadowdude hand-hovering?

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
thats the worst part

hot girls EXPECT to be grabbed and objectified

a hot girl is less likely to get upset if you put your arm around her in a photo jeez

iCetea18

HSC
Today I saw a pretty girl on a bus stop at Bankstown, she lined up behind me when we got on the same bus 922, she sat on somewhere at my back, I haven't looked back and I got off earlier than her, and I through - that is.

After I have finished a interview I went back Parramatta and walking around in Westfield, all of a sudden she appeared right in front of me walking towards me in opposite direction (I am sure that is her coz I can remember her dress). I stared at her hopping that I would attract her attention but she didn't notice at all.:frown2: I have tried to find something to say to her in that 2 seconds but it was too sudden, I couldn't find any words :cold:. I couldn't do anything but turned my head back and saw her slowly walked away from me......I was so regretful and gave myself some excuses of not saying hi to her, excuses like: it is too weird to say hi; what if she couldn't remember me? met same person twice a day is normal. And then I think, if I was prepared I would have said...bah bah bah..And swore if I met her the 3rd time today, I will definitely talk to her! But this didn't happen...

I through that was not a luck coincidence, there was a natural affinity that brought us together. Bankstown and Parramatta are far apart! Have you guys had similar experience?
was she out of your league?

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
If you're on the bus and you see her, sit next to her, and start conversation.

But don't bring up the fact that you've seen her before, cos that's fucking weird.

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
it was 2 months ago emiliieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
OP has killed himself

confirmed

may his soul forever rest in peace

HSC
Uni Grad
quoted for truth

I know. Like my photo with the jelly wrestlers... I could only think: "LOOK AT THE CAMERA!"

According to mitchy (I think), I have to put my arms around the females next time. Next time... when will that be?
yeah because getting a photo with girls mean that you're in with them... stupid spastic (although i guess the aspergers would cause you to think so)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)