• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Metallica Fans (2 Viewers)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Who here is a Metallica fan, arguably the best band on earth

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
*raises hand*

i also got crushed in their moshpit at the BDO 2004. which made me love them even more.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Fuck they were awesome, what day did u go first or second, i went first day cause i couldnt get a ticket to their concert

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
yeh i went first day also. felt like i was the only girl in the entire crowd. haha brings back funny memories. the guy in front of me didnt have his shirt on, and i was dying for some air, so the only way i could get some was to dig my nails into his back and pull myself up. wouldnt be surpised if the poor guy has some scar tissue now :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Metallica used to be good, now they've churned out so much crap that I've lost just about all respect for them.

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
You weren't the only girl in the mosh.

Metallica's old stuff is golden.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
used to be a huge fan, less of a fan nowadays, found better music. but they still rock like no other metal band around

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
I dont like metal anymore. I liked the Black Album but I think that even if I did like metal still Id hate them for what they have done over the last 10 years.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I like old metallica.. I want enter sandman played at my funeral when thy carry the coffin out. *Sigh* they need to bring the old stuff back.

HSC
Count me in, almost all their stuff has merit (Even *some* of St Anger grew on me, though not a whole lot). :)

And yeah, you weren't the only girl in there, I saw one get her face split open just in front of me, sort of disturbing to watch.

nuffsaid

BOS Founder
HSC
withoutaface said:
Metallica used to be good, now they've churned out so much crap that I've lost just about all respect for them.
i second that

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
haha there are harder rocking bands around than metallica, Slayer for one. gotta have respect for metallica though, cause they did invent Bay Area Thrash ;)

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
flipsyde said:
I like old metallica.. I want enter sandman played at my funeral when thy carry the coffin out. *Sigh* they need to bring the old stuff back.
Haha, anyone remember at the concert the entire crowd booed when Hetfeld said that he was going to play some St Anger stuff? funny, cos he had to explain himself to even perform those songs.

ogmzergrush said:
And yeah, you weren't the only girl in there, I saw one get her face split open just in front of me, sort of disturbing to watch.
i was glad i wasnt near the barrier - worst place ever to be. this guy was emitting what sounded like banshee screams because apparently his ribs were getting crushed.
it was by far the worse mosh i was ever in, although my brother reckons the Pantera mosh he went to was worse . i felt only slightly out of place when the entire crowd started chanting "Die!Die!Die!" while pumping their fists and jumping in unison. spinechilling stuff.

wanton-wonton

HSC
withoutaface said:
You are stupid.

wanton-wonton

HSC
flipsyde said:
Enter Sandman is relatively new.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i love listening to metallica when i am on the bus.

i also love listening to metallica when i am playing CS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)