• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Metallica Fans (1 Viewer)

_Amie_

HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
bumped for posterity, I love the metallica fans who LOVE metallica, but when questioned, seem to think that 'black' was their first album :p
Very good point there...

wanton-wonton

HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
bumped for posterity, I love the metallica fans who LOVE metallica, but when questioned, seem to think that 'black' was their first album :p
I always thought it was...even now.

-rok-chik-

HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
you'll find that most goths love dimmu borgir and Cradle of Fith... who don't play actual black metal anymore.
ummmm ok....... I listen to Dimmu Borgir and COF, and a lot of other heavy shit, and im not goth........My B/F loves COF and heaver shit than me, he also is not goth.

Metallica are awsum. Mi mate saw m in brissy, he wore my tallica shirt :p. I would have loved to have seen them but i didnt get to :(. I brought Some Kind of Monster the other week but havnt had a chance to watch it....but i will sooooooooon. I have all but Garage Inc, and S&M CDs :)

-rok-chik-

HSC
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
you'll find that most goths love dimmu borgir and Cradle of Fith... who don't play actual black metal anymore.
Yeah that gos in my previous post....fuck computerness...

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
yeah nah, i'm not trying to insinuate that - I myself like some COF. Just that a lot of their fans do happen to be homo goths who can't put on greasepaint etc.

Mumma

HSC
i dont have as much against the music as i do the whole stupid goth culture that goes with it. no offence ollz.
Metallica... goth? lol

anyway.. LEPER MESSIAH!!

HSC
Yeah Metallica fuckin rock....i love their old stuff obviously e.g. ride the lightning, kill em all and master of puppets...but i have to say some of their new stuff is ok despite the lack of any solos..frantic is ok

neafoo

HSC
Favourite band for sure. First four albums are great. I never liked MOP as much as ride the lightning or And justice for all. But theyre all great really.

Reckon they'll redeem themselves with a new album?

iwannarock

HSC
if i hear the intro to master of puppets one more time i will shoot myself.

definetly sick of a lot of overplayed metallica songs.

not they're fault i guess.

BeyondDeath

HSC
Korn said:
Who here is a Metallica fan, arguably the best band on earth
If only they hadn't released anything after ...And Justice for All then they probably would be the best band.

neafoo

HSC

blakegman

HSC
N/A
people who are like "if they hadnt release anything after X album theyd be the best band'

Personally i dont like the first album much, and like everything up until st.anger, but i still dont discount those 2 albums as being shit.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
If Metallica is your favourite band, you are probably trash.

BeyondDeath

HSC
blakegman said:
people who are like "if they hadnt release anything after X album theyd be the best band'

Personally i dont like the first album much, and like everything up until st.anger, but i still dont discount those 2 albums as being shit.
Black album, Load and Reload arent shit, but theyre definitely not on the same caliber as the first 4 albums, which, imo, stops them from being the exeptional band that they couldve been had they not released them. Having said that, there are some good songs on all 3 of those albums. The same cannot be said about Stanger though. Its pure shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)