• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mid semester break (2 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
6 months????
im gonna utter a four letter word just now.....
see ... you should have done tourism ... its so bludgey, lol.

6 months - off since october --> march. I had no exams and therefore stuvac was a holiday so add another 3 weeks to the holiday.

And don't call me capey!!!

Super_Flyse

HSC
Cape said:
And tourism systems :D

Super_Flyse - my friend showed me the outline for this years tourism systems and its EXACTLY the same as last year,lol. Cause he failed the subject, hes just handing in all of last years seminar work.
Yeah, you'd imagine they wouldn't change much...
They haven't changed the WebCT for Indigenous Australia (or Abo Studies, as Her0 delightfully puts it) for a couple of years.

Though, if he failed, shouldn't he adjust them just a little. Unless he failed for that having to show up for 80% thing..

And six months?
Did you finish in September?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Super_Flyse said:
Yeah, you'd imagine they wouldn't change much...
They haven't changed the WebCT for Indigenous Australia (or Abo Studies, as Her0 delightfully puts it) for a couple of years.

Though, if he failed, shouldn't he adjust them just a little. Unless he failed for that having to show up for 80% thing..

And six months?
Did you finish in September?
He failed because of the last assignment - the reflection report off all the seminar work a friend of his copied the seminar - they were both caught of plagarism. So they are both redoing the subject now.

That 80% thing is a pain, although last year, we had our tutorials in the morning, and you guys don't have pol! you'll be in trouble when pol comes back :rolleyes: hes evil :p

I think I finished at the beginning of october - 5 or 6 months - it felt like forever cause I was so bored and couldn't wait to go back to uni :)

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
Cape said:
see ... you should have done tourism ... its so bludgey, lol.

6 months - off since october --> march. I had no exams and therefore stuvac was a holiday so add another 3 weeks to the holiday.

And don't call me capey!!!
lol capey I can see why u enjoyed Stuvac cuz u get fecken 6 months holiday!!! :uhhuh: but not every1 is in the same position as u, so i'm more convinced now that there's more ppl that would rather have 2 weeks of holiday in middle of semester rather than a Stuvac.

Super_Flyse

HSC
I'm not convinced yet...

Yes, Tourism is quite bludgy.
5 months of holiday= good
This Pol fella =bad.

Ah well, gotta take the good with the bad.
It's like UWS with the StuVac.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
However bludgey tourism is, the assignments are quite hard :( but thats to be expected.

I hope pol doesn't come back soon cause hes evil.

And I don't think I could cope with the 2 weeks off during the middle of the semester, do any other 6 weeks of uni and then stright into exams. I'd prefer to have a week off before exams. Atleast there will be a few days to recharge my brain for the exam.

klh

HSC
though im not too interested in tourism, the management side of it mayb...
plus i go tto know this errr workmate when i went to work yesterday [first day, many errors] and she finished doing tourism and now works PT at subway....still looking for work.
haha, Capey. you could have called him Heroy.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
though im not too interested in tourism, the management side of it mayb...
plus i go tto know this errr workmate when i went to work yesterday [first day, many errors] and she finished doing tourism and now works PT at subway....still looking for work.
haha, Capey. you could have called him Heroy.
eesh ... things are definately looking good for the future, lol. I'm doing a subject which is part tourism management - its sucks, lol.

By putting a Y at the end of his name, it would have related to mine, and I don't particularly want to be associated with Hero.

klh

HSC
well you might go into policy making in government or something? dunno, or maybe a PArk ranger? chasing yogi and etc.
wow, ok ill not relate you with hero anymore....

klh

HSC
is there supposed to be an argument? or is it like a describing question?
but i cant help, i got my group assignments to do and the group members want ti by tusday and ive just started. [yawn]
good night...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Klh - I'm looking at getting into tourism designing and planning. Especially in ecotourism. Thats what most of my electives are going to focus around.

klh

HSC
[yawn] i dunno wot ur sayin, im so sleepy i canjdfsl type zzzzzzzzz
mayb if uz can zay it in english
maybe anotehr day.
good ngiht...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol klh - go to sleep and you should speak english :p

natstar - maybe you shoud start by outlining what the hospitality industry is and what it involves. And work towards on what are the main aspects of it are associated with a large city like sydney. And finally assess these aspects in relation to sydney.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)