Mid semester break!! (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
So, whats everyone going to do during it? Me ... I was hoping not to open a uni associated book until atleast thursday or friday, until I found out that I had two group assignments to do and i'm sorta behind in my lectures.

The whole week is going to be spent doing group assignments, one of which I have to travel to the Royal National Park to do a Visitor Impact Management report. Sounds like fun :rolleyes:

What about you guys? I can't believe half a semester has already gone! The second half of the semester is better, less assessments!

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
i have 2 assignment due on monday, i havnt started.. oh well... looks like a sunday job, seeing it s my b'day on thurs and i intend on being drunk all w/e

HSC
i have a 2000 word essay on globalisation due on money - ive done 100 words

i have a 1500 word psychology report due in week 10

i have a 750 word health psychology essay due week 10

i have a shit load of reading to catch up on

i have a globalisation and religion group presentation to organise due next friday

fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun-fun-fun-fun-fun-fun-fun

supposed to: Finish my NursingContext Booklet, Start and Finish my NursingTherapeutics assessment and study for my Clinical Assessments - Intramuscular Injections and Wound Assessments

so far.. i haven't done anything :( ive been a bum and have just been shopping, sleeping and watching my Family Guy dvds.

HSC
Yeah, my break sucks as well.

3500 word assignment on Industrial Valuations due in 16 days for Principles of Valuation and 2500 word Business Report + Powerpoint for Intro to Information Systems.

Add to that work ... and there goes my break!

Jacks

HSC
I have 4 assessments due the week back which I'm working on...and then stacks more to follow...I counted all the assessments I have left to do, about 15! So no break for me!!!

klh

HSC
my group has changed the term mid semester break to catch up break where you catch up on all your crap before resuming studies.
i myself have got a essay, 2 group presentations and a stack of readings [that i havent bothered with as all since the 2nd wk coz of other things]

have you guys realised that this semester has been the most busiest semester? for me it has, so whats the go? everybody has tons of assesments fro some reason and they all seem to be around the same damn time as others are....grrr

cape, thanks for bringing this up, im sure everyone is happy to voice out how un-break like it is...

Last edited:

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
i surprisingly have nothing due after the break...and i do engineering...although i should be catching up on mechanics and maths lectures

don't study too hard people :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I figured that i might give myself a break after having 5 assessments due within the last 7 days of uni. But it was back to work today, for about an hour anyway :p Doing stupid human and wildlife interaction.

klh - your right, this has been the busiest semester ever. If this semester is busy, I'm not looking forward to next year :(

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I got 3 assessments to hand in within the first 3 weeks after the break. An MYOB assignment, a group assignment and an Excel assignment.

After the first 3 weeks of the 2nd half of semester 2, i'll have no assignments, which means i can study more.

= Jennifer =

HSC
i have four assessments due. It feels i have done nothing this break. I finished one, half finished another, and three quarters of the way with another one and the fourth one havent started :rolleyes:

klh

HSC
people have been productive....gotta get a move on, 2 due, only 1 finished. sigh adn then more to come [heave even heavier sigh]
ive been procrastinating and thinking about what the hell i am going to choose for next year...its down to HR, tourism and hospitality now....

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I know what I'm doing next year. I just hope they don't clash :( Also, I'm trying to decide if I should do one of the subjects that I want to do, externally or not. I wanted to do it this year, but I decided to do it next year.

Jacks, we choose our subjects when you see those enrollment packages throughout the uni. It should actually come out in a few weeks.

Jacks

HSC
hehe cool thanks cape, I didn't know if I had missed something...knowing me I'd walk straight past them all! I still have no idea what I'm doing, I have to go and see someone to see if I can sort out something for the italian subjects they aren't offering next year! meanies :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol, you couldn't walk straight past them :p Last year there were signs everywhere, not to meantion they were in bright orange packages.

I'm still really umming and arghing if I should do german or not in the first semester. I have two free electives, and I want to do environmental health law - so thats two level 300 subjects as well as a level 200 subject. But I still have space for 3 level 100 subjects, but I need to choose one more level 300 subject. Not to meantion I'm enrolling in 5 subjects next semester :rolleyes:

Jacks

HSC
well I'm sure you'll decide and be happy with what you choose! 5 subjects...ick but if you like what you pick I'm sure you'll be ok...if you are doing 5 maybe you don't want to do german, if it's anything like italian in terms of its workload there will be a fair bit, perhaps not at introductory level...I'm sure you could find out either way. I'm just procrastinating again :rolleyes: I'm doing an essay plan about existentialism and relating it to 1950s America, it's extremely thrilling :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its not 5 subjects as such, but 4 subjects which have the usual huge workload, and also this stupid core that I have to do somewhere in my degree which has no credit points, because its for industrial experience.

Your essay sounds so exciting :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)