Mid Year transfer question. (1 Viewer)

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello BOS,

I was wondering if MID Year (second semester entry) cut offs for universities were lower or roughly similar?? (I know it is difficult to tell, since cutoffs are based on demand-supply and change every year). But, could anyone please tell me from personal experience if you started university in second semester and experienced the cut-offs.

Thank you. :lol::lol::lol:

I am considering to enter another course, applying via UAC in second semester!

twenty12

HSC
I'm not sure about the cut offs but isn't there only a limited amount of courses available for mid year transfer?
And if you're trying to transfer to economics/commerce at UNSW, I think you'll have to have completed at least 36 units, so after a year

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not sure about the cut offs but isn't there only a limited amount of courses available for mid year transfer?
And if you're trying to transfer to economics/commerce at UNSW, I think you'll have to have completed at least 36 units, so after a year
Yeap, I'm aware of the limited courses! They list the availability of courses on the UAC website for Mid Year!!

Umm.. I am applying through UAC so I don't need the UNSW requirements I think. Those only apply if I am transferring internally!!!

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)