Misadventure (1 Viewer)

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
I am misadventuring for the two English exams as I am sick in hospital and will be here for those days being treated.

I am ranked 1st in Advanced English and I am wondering will I get the top examination mark OR my assessment mark as my examination mark?

Thanks and good luck to those sitting English tomorrow + Wednesday. I would rather be doing them then in here xD

nae_13

Premium Member
HSC
Also what does it mean for the rest of the year when this happens? For example, if I'm coming fourth, would I still get the fourth highest exam mark as my internal, or the third highest? Hope your feeling better OmmU :(

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
I am misadventuring for the two English exams as I am sick in hospital and will be here for those days being treated.

I am ranked 1st in Advanced English and I am wondering will I get the top examination mark OR my assessment mark as my examination mark?

Thanks and good luck to those sitting English tomorrow + Wednesday. I would rather be doing them then in here xD
yes it would be the same thing obv since you're #1. your assessment mark will be the same as whoever tops the exam etc. it might even be higher since it's relative to distribution, e.g. if 2nd was three marks below you internally and 3rd was three marks below 2nd, but in the exam 2nd and 3rd were spaced by 1 mark, then you'd probs get 1 mark higher than the top mark or whatever depending on the distribution of everyone else as well.

@ nae you would obviously get the 3rd one since ommu doesn't technically do the exam. his mark will be considered separately i.e. they'll judge his mark after doing the rest of the cohort's

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks apohrae and nae if you want the details of everything just txt me :D I purchased a really good hamlet thing on the Saturday but didn't have time to send it. I will try and use my iPhone as a modem in my computer and send it to you.

b3kh1t

HSC

Hope you get well soon and best of luck with everything

zhiying

HSC
I jelly :( jokes get well soon

Nah but I actually jelly...English would be the only exam I don't care to miss out on. As I have always said there is no dignity in English

silence--

HSC
if it makes you feel any better, one guy in my school last year didn't sit his MX2 HSC exam (sick? idk why)
and he ended up getting a state rank HAHA

get well soon buddy :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
if it makes you feel any better, one guy in my school last year didn't sit his MX2 HSC exam (sick? idk why)
and he ended up getting a state rank HAHA

get well soon buddy :)
Hahahaha. Wtf?!
Love you, OmmU

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
I jelly :( jokes get well soon

Nah but I actually jelly...English would be the only exam I don't care to miss out on. As I have always said there is no dignity in English
I would only be jelly of the morphine I've been getting ^_^ and thanks all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)