Misadventure????? (1 Viewer)

king chopper

HSC
I think i may have broken my finger today (on my writing hand) and I have an exam on thursday. If i go for scans tomorrow and its proven its broken or fractured would that count for misadventure or anything of that nature as it is painful to write?
Whats the process and what could be the outcome?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You need to check with your school as school based assessment policies in areas like this are determined at school level but it is likely that you could be given a scribe - that is what happens at my school - no other special provisions. What might also happen is that they look at the result of this task and see whether it fits with your other tasks so that your are not disadvantaged. You will need appropriate paperwork as well.

If this happens at the HSC they will also give you a scribe for the exam and then look at your results to do what it best for you - exam mark or just assessment.

Last edited:

Galapagos

HSC
N/A
If you can't write, you can't do the exam. It may be in your favour to notify your school NOW so they can organise a scribe and then they don't have to bother with the misadventure shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)