Misadventuring... (1 Viewer)

NFmusic1995

HSC
I felt really sick during the maths exam, had to go bathroom like 4-5times and asked for panadol but they denied

I know i did at least 5-10mistakes with it, i couldnt concentrate

i got a doctors cert and filling out the form, what will this misadventure do, align to my rank mark or just push it up a bit :/

thanks

HSC
I felt really sick during the maths exam, had to go bathroom like 4-5times and asked for panadol but they denied

I know i did at least 5-10mistakes with it, i couldnt concentrate

i got a doctors cert and filling out the form, what will this misadventure do, align to my rank mark or just push it up a bit :/

thanks
I was sick the whole week before the exam and through the exam..

I'm not doing an misadventure/illness since the procedure's too long i reckon.......

my advice to you: forget it bro.

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
fuk i shuldve gotten sick lol
Dat logic and whats with the signature.... My hate for english -> infinity but finally getting hold of it so hate for english < infinity where infinity=/= infinity and so infinity is a variable integer k -> infinity and is positive since logic is not negative and english is not logical therefore hate for english < k < logic which doesnt apply to logic.
Sooo Logical. :confused:

D94

HSC
N/A
When they moderate your school's assessment marks, they will take you out of the equation. Then, let's say you are 5th, then you will receive a mark that corresponds to a mark between the 4th and 5th moderated assessment mark. But since you sat the exam, they will take the better of your exam mark or your adjusted assessment mark according to how your cohort performed, and that will essentially be your final HSC mark. This is, of course, dependent on the success of your misadventure claim.

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
When they moderate your school's assessment marks, they will take you out of the equation. Then, let's say you are 5th, then you will receive a mark that corresponds to a mark between the 4th and 5th moderated assessment mark. But since you sat the exam, they will take the better of your exam mark or your adjusted assessment mark according to how your cohort performed, and that will essentially be your final HSC mark. This is, of course, dependent on the success of your misadventure claim.
+1 for the logic

Makematics

HSC
Dat logic and whats with the signature.... My hate for english -> infinity but finally getting hold of it so hate for english < infinity where infinity=/= infinity and so infinity is a variable integer k -> infinity and is positive since logic is not negative and english is not logical therefore hate for english < k < logic which doesnt apply to logic.
Sooo Logical. :confused:
M8 the infinity part is irrelevant to the english, its even in a different font/typeset

NFmusic1995

HSC
I spoke to the preseding officer during the exam, she saw i was in distress, i could barely think, i had a really bad migraine,

The thing is though, my internal will be like 88, but i know if i didnt have the headache i could easily get 93...

With the headache i reckon i can get 80 raw, (without it, probably 85), like i circled the wrong multiple choice in the FIRST QUESTION, and like thought E^0 = 0 , and stuffed up alot of questions i know i wouldnt of stuffed up + going to bathroom several times made me waste time....

It will most likely get accepted (touch wood) my doctor and presiding officer said, but it might not doo anything

Because if my exam mark is 89, and my moderated internals is 88, Nothing will happen, it is only if i get below my assesment mark where it will be both my internal and external....

Can some1 please verify what i said? Im not sure what to do, by misadventuring it wont worsen anything just be a reassurance, I didnt give a fuck during my trials (i had business and maths on same day and wanted to top business), so its pretty unfair to go with my rank

coyney

HSC
If it gets accepted you'll get the highest of your internal and exam mark for your externals.

NFmusic1995

HSC
If it gets accepted you'll get the highest of your internal and exam mark for your externals.
what im saying is, what happens if my Mark with my headache is higher than my internal.... do they just give me this mark... My rank is not as good as it should be, its only an 88-89 but i was estimated like a 93 in the HSC, i barely studied anything during the year for maths, this is the one time i did, and i knew i could do well, my headache just decided to be so painful and excruciating i couldnt think

I think i got 80 raw though :/ , and my rank is like 23, and we get 20 band 6's a year.

D94

HSC
N/A
You will get whichever is higher for both your marks. If you get 89 in your exam, and when BOS calculates your assessment mark to be 88, then you will get 89 for your exam, 89 for your assessment and 89 for your final HSC mark.

Again, this is assuming your misadventure is successful.

lolwot

HSC
What if its a group misadventure? Like the fires?

NFmusic1995

HSC
You will get whichever is higher for both your marks. If you get 89 in your exam, and when BOS calculates your assessment mark to be 88, then you will get 89 for your exam, 89 for your assessment and 89 for your final HSC mark.

Again, this is assuming your misadventure is successful.
oh so my assessment rank can go up? if i perform better in HSC, wtf?

yes it should be succesfull.

So if i overperform my assessment rank and that is with the headache, they will push up my assessment?

D94

HSC
N/A
What if its a group misadventure? Like the fires?
Not sure, it's quite an extreme case which is unfortunately happening now. Ask cem, she will most likely know.

oh so my assessment rank can go up? if i perform better in HSC, wtf?

yes it should be succesfull.

So if i overperform my assessment rank and that is with the headache, they will push up my assessment?
That is my understanding, could be wrong, but I recall this same discussion in the past and responses have been consistent with my response.

NFmusic1995

HSC
Not sure, it's quite an extreme case which is unfortunately happening now. Ask cem, she will most likely know.

That is my understanding, could be wrong, but I recall this same discussion in the past and responses have been consistent with my response.
so if u have a really shit rank, and u overperform and get 90+ in the HSC, and misadventure and gets accepted, u can get an internal and external of 90+ when u can be last, that doesnt seem right

kewon

HSC
look if you misadventure and you get a mark that is around your internal mark... THAT'S the one you will get. BOS isn't going to be so generous to give you anymore than what your predicted mark will be. They will definitely not give you the benefit of the doubt if you claim to be able to achieve 93 when your internal is 88

D94

HSC
N/A
so if u have a really shit rank, and u overperform and get 90+ in the HSC, and misadventure and gets accepted, u can get an internal and external of 90+ when u can be last, that doesnt seem right
Be realistic. Most students who have genuine misadventures and have a low/last rank will not achieve better than their whole cohort. If last is able to get 90+ then the rest of the cohort will most likely do as well or better.

NFmusic1995

HSC
Be realistic. Most students who have genuine misadventures and have a low/last rank will not achieve better than their whole cohort. If last is able to get 90+ then the rest of the cohort will most likely do as well or better.
Im in this position now, My rank for maths isn't that high, buts because i never really tried, i also had business on the same day which i wanted to top , and finally for maths 2U , i had a whole few weeks on just it, i did at least 20past papers, but ive been getting really bad migraines and it happened during the exam.

So i am being realistic.

what happens if my external is higher than my internal with the headache, nothing will happen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)