Misadventuring? (1 Viewer)

NFmusic1995

HSC
Hey Guys,

I misadventured a subject, and my rank is pretty shit because the school gave me a 0 on a 30% assessment task as some fucker framed me and pretended i cheated.

However in the HSC day, i was sick but still performed better than my rank (88+ ) but i know im a band 6 student in the subject, however my rank will be somewhere like 82 because of this 0

If my internal is like 82, and my external is say 90, and the misadventure gets accepted, will my internal become my external,

i.e 90, 90, and all up 90 (band 6), or will it be ignored, and i will get 82+ 90 /2 = 86...

thanks,

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Guys,

I misadventured a subject, and my rank is pretty shit because the school gave me a 0 on a 30% assessment task as some fucker framed me and pretended i cheated.

However in the HSC day, i was sick but still performed better than my rank (88+ ) but i know im a band 6 student in the subject, however my rank will be somewhere like 82 because of this 0

If my internal is like 82, and my external is say 90, and the misadventure gets accepted, will my internal become my external,

i.e 90, 90, and all up 90 (band 6), or will it be ignored, and i will get 82+ 90 /2 = 86...

thanks,
I'm not sure whether to believe anything you say anymore.

I bet the framer was your gf :haha:

All good, I will be state ranking business studies with SB.

NFmusic1995

HSC
congrats if you do

this kid at my school, hes fucken annoying, i emailed BOS and she filled in the misadventure form for me, she said you will have to wait and find out next month.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
They will give you the best mark for you but... your internal will count no matter what.

Either just your internal will count - if your exam mark would give you a lower mark then it will be excluded and only the internal will count but if the exam mark plus internal will be better for you then they will go with that route.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)