Misread hsc timetable=> missed out biology exam. What's gonna happen now???:(( (1 Viewer)

avril_s9

HSC
I just found out I have misread the timetable for biology hsc exam that I supposed to sit for today. I thought it's tmr. IM FREAKING OUT!!!!! I'm going to school to report to the principle tmr morning. But does anyone know what's gonna happen? What will they going to do? Can I still possibly sit for the exam or receive a 0???:((

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
you can't sit for an exam that has already passed so gg

if you missed it for a legit reason then you get an estimate mark or if you simply "forgot" then you get zero gg

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Misreading the exam timetable
If you miss an exam because you have misread the timetable, you must contact your principal immediately.
From bostes

avril_s9

HSC
Misread hsc timetable=> missed out biology exam. What's gonna happen now???:((
I just found out I have misread the timetable for biology hsc exam that I supposed to sit for today. I thought it's tmr. IM FREAKING OUT!!!!! I'm going to school to report to the principle tmr morning. But does anyone know what's gonna happen? What will they going to do? Can I still possibly sit for the exam or receive a 0???(

Pikachuisgod

HSC
You should have still gone to school and tell the principal asap not the day after

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
you can't sit for an exam that has already passed so gg

if you missed it for a legit reason then you get an estimate mark or if you simply "forgot" then you get zero gg
^

Yea not looking good. Need solid evidence of misadventure.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
hopefully you have 12 units

theodore0307

HSC
You probably not going to sit the exam. Go tomorrow before any exam starts and talk to the BOS supervisor.

peri24

HSC
Misread hsc timetable=> missed out biology exam. What's gonna happen now???:((
I just found out I have misread the timetable for biology hsc exam that I supposed to sit for today. I thought it's tmr. IM FREAKING OUT!!!!! I'm going to school to report to the principle tmr morning. But does anyone know what's gonna happen? What will they going to do? Can I still possibly sit for the exam or receive a 0???(
holy shit. ouch. id be freaking out tooo. i have no clue what to do but breathe slowly. um do u have a medical certificate for today? or something???? anything! try going to the supervisor and talk to them. not sure what will happen. fuck that sucks really.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
That's dodgey though because in the panel review of the case, they will be like, why didn't you call up on the day letting someone know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)