Missionaries of Hate - a documentary on Uganda's anti-gay movement (1 Viewer)

FlipX

HSC
Resurrecting one of last year's topics...
Current TV, the people better known for their punchy, animated shorts lampooning social media and pop stars, has produced an excellent and unsettling documentary on the escalating vilification of gays in Uganda - a movement that has roots in conservative interpretations of Christianity and which has been fuelled by American evangelical rhetoric.

I think it's on par with films like "Jesus Camp"... Definitely recommended.

bazrah

HSC
The country of Uganda has determined that homosexual activity is not beneficial to society as a whole. Seeing as homosexual men have the highest rates of HIV, it's not that illogical for a country battling HIV infection to outlaw something that seems to encourage the spread of HIV. That said I don't agree with laws against homosexuals at all.

Scorch

HSC
Seeing as homosexual men have the highest rates of HIV, it's not that illogical for a country battling HIV infection to outlaw something that seems to encourage the spread of HIV.
Unscientific bullshit spread by the catholic church.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
how the fuck is it unscientific

gay men have many, many partners

they are extremely promiscuous so BLACK GAY MEN are bound to be even more promiscuous

black people are the most sexually driven and promiscuous people on the planet

gay men have many partners due to the fact that their sex lives arent restricted by general female unwillingness to sleep with anything that they can

so a gay man with aids who is black is more likely to spread his aids around than any other demographic on the planet (besides hemophilic gay men who are black with aids who are addicted to heroin)

New York, NY — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) today released new statistics on incidence rates of HIV and syphilis among gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM). The data, which identified MSM as men who have engaged sexually with another man within the last five years, revealed that MSM are over 44 times more likely than other men to contract HIV
lmao

promiscuous bunch of cocksuckers they are

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

they are extremely promiscuous so BLACK GAY MEN are bound to be even more promiscuous

gay men have many partners due to the fact that their sex lives arent restricted by general female unwillingness to sleep with anything that they can

so a gay man with aids who is black is more likely to spread his aids around than any other demographic on the planet (besides hemophilic gay men who are black with aids who are addicted to heroin)

lmao

My uncles gay and hes had 3 partners his whole life time you incompetent fuck.

Lipin

HSC
if your uncle is gay then how are you even alive. can you answer that?

B1gb0yjames

Banned
HSC
N/A

lmao

hahahaha

bazrah

HSC
Haha no it's not ya dopey idiot.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/FastFacts-MSM-FINAL508COMP.pdf

You're just uninformed. Even really liberal, lefty countries still had bans on homosexual men giving blood in the last 5 years, because the HIV risk was just too high. These figures are for one of the most developed countries in the world. I wonder if the figures will be better in developing countries because I seriously doubt it.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Haha no it's not ya dopey idiot.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/FastFacts-MSM-FINAL508COMP.pdf

You're just uninformed. Even really liberal, lefty countries still had bans on homosexual men giving blood in the last 5 years, because the HIV risk was just too high. These figures are for one of the most developed countries in the world. I wonder if the figures will be better in developing countries because I seriously doubt it.
HIV is not just in gays dunce, it's passed on via contact with bodily fluids. Straight people have just as much chance of getting it. So what are you thinking? We should ban sex and needles?

bazrah

HSC
HIV is not just in gays dunce, it's passed on via contact with bodily fluids. Straight people have just as much chance of getting it. So what are you thinking? We should ban sex and needles?
Did you read the article? Homosexual men are the only group which has an INCREASING HIV rate. I'm not proposing anything. I just stated it's not that illogical for a country battling HIV to outlaw a behavior which seems to encourage high rates of HIV.

Lentern

HSC
Oh god, I don't understand your aversion to conservative Christianity, you'd be right at home in the most hateful, intolerant little corners of the church from the sounds of you.

Karlmarx

HSC
N/A
Christians should burn in hell?

Ha?

But really, this is a disgrace. You let one idiot spread one idiotic idea and you get a whole bunch of idiots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)