Mistake on license... (1 Viewer)

artist91

HSC
So when I got my Ps I did the auto test. I was the last test of the day and the transport office was packed and the workers were stressing and rushed when I came back in for my photo ect. Later that night when I was showing my friends my license they noticed it says "Class C" all of my other friends who did auto have "Class CA". They must have accidently forgot the auto class on my license. I am now learning to drive manual (grandad can no longer drive his manual car so I can have it for free if I just learn how to do it :) ). So... I was wondering if I actually have to re-do the test seeing as my license doesn't have any restrictions on it hehe ;)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Why bother changing it? It just means you can drive manual as well as auto until you get your greens (when you can drive both anyway). You won't have to do the test again.

artist91

HSC
No no I'm saying would I be able to drive a manual with it? Like if I got pulled over in a manual car even though my licence says I can drive it would it say in some database somewhere I'd only done the auto test?

artist91

HSC
Why bother changing it? It just means you can drive manual as well as auto until you get your greens (when you can drive both anyway). You won't have to do the test again.
That's what I'm asking... would I be able to do this without having to go back and re-take the manual test. (And btw I don't think that green P rule thing exists in QLD)

08er

HSC
dont get pulled over then lol. problem solved

peter22

Banned
HSC
Ur a lucky SEXY girl. God dam, Where bouts u from OP:) What area?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
No no I'm saying would I be able to drive a manual with it? Like if I got pulled over in a manual car even though my licence says I can drive it would it say in some database somewhere I'd only done the auto test?
Uh, no? What's printed on your license is what's printed on your license, unless you do something stupid enough that a copper'd want to look you up on such a "database"(which would say only the license class, not the test taken). I don't know how exactly the regs work in QLD, though.

Gloves

HSC
Uh, no? What's printed on your license is what's printed on your license, unless you do something stupid enough that a copper'd want to look you up on such a "database"(which would say only the license class, not the test taken). I don't know how exactly the regs work in QLD, though.
ahaha, you really have no clue what you're talking about, do you?

when a police officer pulls you over, they will ALWAYS look your license i.d up on their database to make sure that your license isn't a fraudulent.

and i don't understand why you put the word "database" in inverted commas.

peter22

Banned
HSC

when a police officer pulls you over, they will ALWAYS look your license i.d up on their database to make sure that your license isn't a fraudulent.

shut up gloves. No one cares what you say. You reported me last time so I became banned. DW I will get u BACK!!!!!!!!:)

peter22

Banned
HSC
i've just reported you for threatening me.
EXcuse me? How the hell am I threatening you? Ur the one that banned me last time. There is no freaking way I am gonna become banned again after that long!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

And when they look up your license, they will see the license class assigned to it. What's your point?

And hey, I've never done anything stupid enough to warrant being pulled over, RBT not included :p

Gloves

HSC
And when they look up your license, they will see the license class assigned to it. What's your point?

And hey, I've never done anything stupid enough to warrant being pulled over, RBT not included :p
but that's what the girl is asking. she's asking whether it actually says that she's permitted to drive manual on her record, or if it's simply just a print mistake on her license.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
but that's what the girl is asking. she's asking whether it actually says that she's permitted to drive manual on her record, or if it's simply just a print mistake on her license.
I.. know. I think it's highly unlikely that her license would not match what is in the database, and the eponymous database would reflect what was printed on the license, given it's all computerised anyway.

Gloves

HSC
I.. know. I think it's highly unlikely that her license would not match what is in the database, and the eponymous database would reflect what was printed on the license, given it's all computerised anyway.
i guess you're probably right. the card would probably be printed based on what's on your record.

as in, the rta worker would put the information in on the person's record, and off that, the machine would print the card.

Last edited:

Gloves

HSC
EXcuse me? How the hell am I threatening you? Ur the one that banned me last time. There is no freaking way I am gonna become banned again after that long!
you clearly threatened me. "i'll get you back!"

sounds like a threat to me.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
i guess you're probably right. the card would probably be printed based on what's on your record.

as in, the rta worker would put the information in on the person's record, and off that, the machine would print the card.
That's what I meant in the first place :D

Although, you know, she could just call up the bloody RACV and find out for herself.

Gloves

HSC
That's what I meant in the first place :D

Although, you know, she could just call up the bloody RACV and find out for herself.
ahaha, yeah, exactly.

sorry about being a little confrontational.

misunderstanding. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)