Mod C ideas (1 Viewer)

ayion

HSC
is anyone willing to share their mod C ideas? I’m desperate, I just need ideas

edit: specifically that has the power of storytelling as a concept?

Last edited:

icycledough

HSC
It really depends on what style of writing you want to engage in. I'd say writing about the Covid-19 pandemic would be really convenient as it's literally been the biggest thing over the last 2 things. Maybe something on technology advancements could be quite contemporary and relevant in today's society.

tito981

HSC
I think a good way to think of scenarios for mod C creatives is to think about an experience that a persona could have in your module C text. This could be an experience when the persona was in their child hood or their later years. in your reflection you can talk about the obvious inspiration you took, and just use similar stylistic features to the text.

ayion

HSC
I think a good way to think of scenarios for mod C creatives is to think about an experience that a persona could have in your module C text. This could be an experience when the persona was in their child hood or their later years. in your reflection you can talk about the obvious inspiration you took, and just use similar stylistic features to the text.
thank youuu!

uniqueusername1

HSC
is anyone willing to share their mod C ideas? I’m desperate, I just need ideas

edit: specifically that has the power of storytelling as a concept?
Idk write something on the human experience. Like ageing.

notme123

HSC
make something generic how you never really know an authors true intention. that could cover a lot of ground

notme123

HSC
omg i just came up with the best mod c idea.

imagine they make us write a persuasive to argue whether english should be mandatory or not and they prompt you to write a letter to nesa or smth

everyone on this thread would get an easy full marks

icycledough

HSC

imagine they make us write a persuasive to argue whether english should be mandatory or not and they prompt you to write a letter to nesa or smth

Honestly, I reckon 95% of people would be a firm no for that. I'd probably be able to write pages and pages, that's how much it ruined Year 12 for me

notme123

HSC
Honestly, I reckon 95% of people would be a firm no for that. I'd probably be able to write pages and pages, that's how much it ruined Year 12 for me
if it was discursive if you want anything above a 17 i think you need to propose both sides. even for persuasive i would because idk maybe they like a balanced argument. for example something i rly like is that english is common subject among all students, which makes its universality a bit endearing such as during exams its the only time the entire year is together for an exam. its like we're fighting a joint battle and plight. its not unlike a collective struggle <link to human experiences here>, which makes me appreciate the torture because its not just me.

uniqueusername1

HSC

mate if thats the topic eazy state rank. Sike they would give me a zero as they read me absolutely shitting on them.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Honestly i'm hoping for a persuasive on why school uniforms should be banned. Cause thats the last persuasive I wrote. In year 3. I think I still remember the three reasons why...sike I don't :(

notme123

HSC
Honestly i'm hoping for a persuasive on why school uniforms should be banned. Cause thats the last persuasive I wrote. In year 3. I think I still remember the three reasons why...sike I don't :(
hahaahhahaha did every school do this. remember its because you get to 'express yourself'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)