mod c (1 Viewer)

zizi2003_

HSC
Ok so drawing from one of my Mod C texts, A home in fiction, an extended metaphor of the ocean/water is used throughout as a way for the composer to explore the power of writing. And in an earlier discursive I wrote at like the start of year 12 I used a plant as an extended metaphor(though this does tend to be overused). Recommend unique ideas include a dagger(idk sounds cool.), a computer(idk anything about tech though), soap(the possibilities are endless.) Idk I feel like choosing the symbol is the funnest part because you begin to tear apart simple objects in your life and find abstract meaning in them. A good example was one of my friends had an extended metaphor of an onion and it was written beautifully.
quick question may i please borrow your brain for the english exams thank you

uniqueusername1

HSC
Idk I feel like choosing the symbol is the funnest part because you begin to tear apart simple objects in your life and find abstract meaning in them. A good example was one of my friends had an extended metaphor of an onion and it was written beautifully.
English and fun? Sorry what now?

zizi2003_

HSC
do you guys think theyll mark us leniently ughhh especially for mod C

icycledough

HSC
write bigger

ur handwriting will still look bad but the marker will be able to differentiate between letters more easily

realistically changing ur handwriting takes too long so write BIGGER
I agree, big bad writing is much easier to read than small bad writing, put quite bluntly. That said, writing big definitely takes longer and so may reduce the number of words that can be written (on a technicality).

stressedadfff

HSC
yes they could. The whole purpose of mod c is to try and make you forget everything you've memorised and showcase your eng skills. Mine are non-existent tho loool.

Example: “There is a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.” Leonard Cohen, 'Anthem'

Use this line as an opening of a discursive. In your piece of writing incorporate at least one example of figurative language that you have learned about through your study of the prescribed texts for Module C.
crack what tf is a crack

Greninja340

HSC
would 8 mark reflection require 2 different techniques and a 10 mark reflection require 3 different ones?

icycledough

HSC
bruh im just praying they dont ask for something to do with our other modules
I think I saw one previous question (not sure if it was HSC or trial), where it was like use a quote from one of your other modules as the basis of your piece. In that case, that would actually be quite helpful as you would have 20+ quotes from your last 2 essays to use as a starting point.

hatterene

HSC
are you guys gonna memorise anything for your mod c discursive/imaginative?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)