Moderately easy exam (1 Viewer)

macoboi

HSC
vojnik said:
Rofl wait..so this thread is basically about how much of a FUCKING HERO SJA IS?

roflll
maybe. or how much of a hero everyone who goes off at him is.

i wish i was heroic enough to bother writing a 5000 word essay in repsonse to being told MAE1 was easy.

Great1

HSC
Yeh right. Moderately easy exam. IT WAS THE HARDEST since 2001, maybe even harder.

bilalhassan786

HSC
i have no idea wat this school ranking thing is an where it comes from
but my school is probably ranked like 500th + an evrybody found the exam really really hard, (only 9 ppl do it). i am just praying to god i get a miracle and get atleast 60/84 raw, which i doubt. :(

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
bilalhassan786 said:
i have no idea wat this school ranking thing is an where it comes from
but my school is probably ranked like 500th + an evrybody found the exam really really hard, (only 9 ppl do it). i am just praying to god i get a miracle and get atleast 60/84 raw, which i doubt. :(
School rank? Check the topic discussion below:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/569/general-discussion-2006-hsc/123177/school-rankings.html
There are links in there to 2003, 2004 and 2005 school rankings.

If you have difficulty finding it, here's the link to the post:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/2621470/post-26.html

Yeah like others said in that thread, school rank isn't everything and will not affect you in anyway. It is just for some indication and comparison purposes for ONLY that year.

jmak

HSC
this is the first time ive been reading the boredofstudies.com forum, and i came across this section, wonderful. this is also my very first post, making It very special :) LOL

and then it hit me the first post i read, (btw yes i do ext1 maths), easy? firstly compared to other years it obviously was not, the entire format was changed i believe.

actually i might add that, the test was F@#King HARD, to everyone dat didnt do so good, dont worry, guarantee 100% i failed, unless they scale it like fuk. i was planning to do engineering too, guess i can throw that idea away for now.

(notice SJA hasnt sed anythign since his first post?) do us a favour, and tell us the truth, ranked 183rd? and really thought it was easy? i wanan hear explanation, or do u just like to make people feel like shit for fun? if you were being serious, good for you.

Last edited:

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
jmak said:
this is the first time ive been reading the boredofstudies.com forum, and i came across this section, wonderful. this is also my very first post, making It very special :) LOL

and then it hit me the first post i read, (btw yes i do ext1 maths), easy? firstly compared to other years it obviously was not, the entire format was changed i believe.

actually i might add that, the test was F@#King HARD, to everyone dat didnt do so good, dont worry, guarantee 100% i failed, unless they scale it like fuk. i was planning to do engineering too, guess i can throw that idea away for now.

(notice SJA hasnt sed anythign since his first post?) do us a favour, and tell us the truth, ranked 183rd? and really thought it was easy? i wanan hear explanation, or do u just like to make people feel like shit for fun? if you were being serious, good for you.
Welcome to the forums man, its a pleasure to have you involved and hopefully you enjoy your time whilst posting on these forums.
I agree that school ranks have no meaning to them and although I finished the paper, many people ran out of time, so i must from observation conclude that the exam was of a difficult level. I don't know whether sja borders on the truth or mere sarcasm because his brutish and sadistic demeanour may just indeed paly out to be a facade, but anyway it is not a characteristic to pride yourself with putting other people down, keep your thoughts to yourself if it is not altruistic in its ingredients.
I hope the exam gets scaled well anyway, bcz many of my friend need to get scaled well...(i think i managed to get lucky on the day and fluke the exam)

sja

dingleberry
HSC
Without Wings said:
He was being sarcastic kids :)
Party pooper. :)

p.s good luck everyone with scaling - we're all going to need it. In 2001 the band 6 cut off was 48-52/84, and the exam was very easy but it was still 'the new hsc' - yet they only gave 15% of students a Band 6.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/maths-exam-too-hard--students/2006/11/01/1162339918491.html

the bos is also considering a marking consideration, which i think is utter bs since this is mathematics not english or religion or history.

peace out!

Last edited:

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
sja said:

p.s good luck everyone with scaling - we're all going to need it. In 2001 the band 6 cut off was 48-52/84, and the exam was very easy but it was still 'the new hsc' - yet they only gave 15% of students a Band 6.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/maths-exam-too-hard--students/2006/11/01/1162339918491.html

the bos is also considering a marking consideration, which i think is utter bs since this is mathematics not english or religion or history.

peace out!
LOLOLOLOLOL

After all the total animosty towards him, he admits he was being sarcastic......
I love you guys....
Now seriously, I hope that scale train is booting into the stratosphere, cause then my UAI will look a whole lot happier than it will now

Bye All

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
sja said:

peace out!
Bah... that ruined all the fun... :(

... but makes me feel soooo much better... :) :)

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
Damn, Im meant to be a wise guy.
Can't believe I fell for it.
I still wouldn't mind a good scaling....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)