Moderators (1 Viewer)

J

jhakka

How do I become a moderator?
Applications for moderatorship should be posted in the "Contact Moderators" forum.
In your application, outline the forum/s you wish to moderate and the reasons you feel you would be an appropriate candidate. You should also assess whether the forum needs a moderator.

And the Benefactors are dead.

EDIT: Damn you Karen. *shakes fist*

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
It would probably help if you had been around for a while and had a decent post count (ie more than ten). You should also probably know that if you want power, become a troll. Everyone knows they have more control over the forums than the moderators do.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Too many moderators creates more problems than it solves. That being said there is a severe shortage of active moderators in NCAP. (In my opinion.) There's too much trolling, slander, personal attacks and bigotry being used in NCAP.

Partisan

HSC
N/A
sam04u said:
Too many moderators creates more problems than it solves. That being said there is a severe shortage of active moderators in NCAP. (In my opinion.) There's too much trolling, slander, personal attacks and bigotry being used in NCAP.
Not every subject in the HSC section is moderated.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I encourage a member to apply for a moderator in the forum area medicine/medical health sciences forums. The reason I say this is because even though moderators exist within these forums, they fail to organise the threads effectively so that students are able to locate important and relevant information quickly, instead of having to search through 11 pages of threads.

If I was moderator I would do just that; apply my understanding of medical programs to better organise the medical forums. However, seeing as moderators who supposedly ‘monitor’ the medical forums already exist, they might not recognise the usefulness of my application, or intended ideas to rearrange the forums. With this been said, my ideas (if implemented) would greatly benefit the medical and health sciences forums, sub-forums, and threads.

Is it the moderators who decide the appropriateness of an applicant who seeks the moderator position? -I doubt they’ll appreciate a member saying they fail to organise forums correctly (comment withdrawn). :rofl:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Except we're just as elitist in relinquishing our power as the Moderators, so it would probably get a n00b nowhere. We'd just flame them into the ground for being a try-hard.

Ah, damned if you do, damned if you don't.
That's the problem with a dictatorship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)