Modern History 2021 HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
not excited...at all
BLOODY MAO ZEDONG AND HITLER i wouldnt have to learn about them if they werent so shit

santavself

HSC
feel as if the russia question is gonna be horrendous cause of the past 2 papers being hella easy but if its anything like how english turned out im okay with it

DarkOperator618

HSC
oooh apartheid wish i did that instead of civil rights in the usa. my yr11 assessment was on rhodesia so apartheid is a topic that interests me
pre good topic

just learn it entirely and your set

you could literally write it on Friday if u cram apartheid now lmao

5uckerberg

HSC
Idk cus i don't do it

ANyone do USA as national study?
Yes somebody did and I believe they can throw a huge variety of Qs in there such as The New Deal, Great Depression, consumerism, Henry Ford and the rise of Ford, America at the time for its citizens, WASP (White Anglo Saxon Policy), African American stuff can be written in. Lassiez-laire faire the notion of "I don't care," which is where the Federal Govt does not budge in and let the state govts run their countries like how they run their shops. There is more than that but thhese are some of the core topics.

Mainly the typical attack pattern is to talk about the problems and how much of an impact they had on the USA. Oh I forgot if you are doing USA as an national study you are mainly focusing on the USA between 1919 to 1945 which is the year of death for FDR.

If they throw in the New Deal then our weapon of choice is the Alphabet soup but you need to understand what side effects they had on the USA at the time as well as things that may benefit one group might not benefit the other. You need to go into detail as to why this is the case.

Last edited:

DarkOperator618

HSC
Yes somebody did and I believe they can throw a huge variety of Qs in there such as The New Deal, Great Depression, consumerism, Henry Ford and the rise of Ford, America at the time for its citizens, WASP (White Anglo Saxon Policy), African American stuff can be written in. Lassiez-laire faire the notion of "I don't care," which is where the Federal Govt does not budge in and let the state govts run their countries like how they run their shops. There is more than that but thhese are some of the core topics.

Mainly the typical attack pattern is to talk about the problems and how much of an impact they had on the USA. Oh I forgot if you are doing USA as an national study you are mainly focusing on the USA between 1919 to 1945 which is the year of death for FDR.

If they throw in the New Deal then our weapon of choice is the Alphabet soup but you need to understand what side effects they had on the USA at the time as well as things that may benefit one group might not benefit the other. You need to go into detail as to why this is the case.
i just hope they ask a question on social tensions or depression impacts

wtf do u write on consumerism apart from entertainment and the rise of henry ford for businesses

5uckerberg

HSC
i just hope they ask a question on social tensions or depression impacts

wtf do u write on consumerism apart from entertainment and the rise of henry ford for businesses
Depression impacts, chuck in overcrowding soup kitchens social tensions, talk about how African Americans are getting targeted quite frequently by WASP and the Jim Crow laws think of Disney shows. Where the crows pertain to the role of being the racist characters. Jim Crow laws have to be in there, then blah blah blah about segregation.

Consumerism, have you thought of all those companies like Afterpay which is like buy now and pay later. Talk about how people did not have the money to pay later and as such, it impacts the businesses involved such as their factories not being to produce more because they do not have the money to do so and therefore, as their stock cannot be sold eventually they go bankrupt and so on, so on.

Speaking of Depression impacts they might not ask for that but rather they could go "To what extent did ... cause the Great Depression." where you have to start about this event and talk about other impacts as well. There your statement can be one of the other causes of the Great Depression is ... .

Last edited:

Anaya R

HSC
Depression impacts, chuck in overcrowding soup kitchens social tensions, talk about how African Americans are getting targeted quite frequently by WASP and the Jim Crow laws think of Disney shows. Where the crows pertain to the role of being the racist characters. Jim Crow laws have to be in there, then blah blah blah about segregation.

Consumerism, have you thought of all those companies like Afterpay which is like buy now and pay later. Talk about how people did not have the money to pay later and as such, it impacts the businesses involved such as their factories not being to produce more because they do not have the money to do so and therefore, as their stock cannot be sold eventually they go bankrupt and so on, so on.

Speaking of Depression impacts they might not ask for that but rather they could go "To what extent did ... cause the Great Depression." where you have to start about this event and talk about other impacts as well. There your statement can be one of the other causes of the Great Depression is ... .
I've heard that for USA, you need to have a New Deal essay ready to go.
That area of Great Depression and New Deal is quite common in the HSC papers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)