Modern History 2021 HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (2 Viewers)

DarkOperator618

HSC
True. I guess the best way to remember is to organise by 3.

Another thought is that it is really unlikely that NESA will ask about the war crimes tribunal. Saying that... this is NESA we're talking about.
they dumbed down for english. Maybe they do it for modern?

5uckerberg

HSC
Just wanted to ask what your predictions are for the questions; I'm betting they ask turning points
Ah ha, this one I would think of some very interesting ideas here. Think of it like this, one day some little kid decided "Okay I want to fight you, and then envision the great US of A as Clark Kent or Superman who holds back and such." This keeps going because Admiral Yamamoto still thinks it is right to attack America from afar and they thought, "hmm if we hit Hawaii then I think USA will have to play passive, etc."

Speaking about turning points, you really need to bring in Douglas Macarthur. Island-hopping, the kamikaze attacks, think of suicide bombers, I could write more but I reckon. Now you can also say this hey do not underestimate our country because have you thought of Kakoda trail. We played quite a vital role there. I reckon another thing we can throw up is victory disease.

A sample Q would be about the strategy of island hopping, which is treating trapped Japanese troops as static weaknesses and how the US of A used that to their advantage and target on the important islands, you can also talk about morale and hunger, two important aspects. Death of Yamamoto. More can be written in. Oversimplified WWII can also be a guide.

Anaya R

HSC
Ah ha, this one I would think of some very interesting ideas here. Think of it like this, one day some little kid decided "Okay I want to fight you, and then envision the great US of A as Clark Kent or Superman who holds back and such." This keeps going because Admiral Yamamoto still thinks it is right to attack America from afar and they thought, "hmm if we hit Hawaii then I think USA will have to play passive, etc."

Speaking about turning points, you really need to bring in Douglas Macarthur. Island-hopping, the kamikaze attacks, think of suicide bombers, I could write more but I reckon. Now you can also say this hey do not underestimate our country because have you thought of Kakoda trail. We played quite a vital role there. I reckon another thing we can throw up is victory disease.

A sample Q would be about the strategy of island hopping, which is treating trapped Japanese troops as static weaknesses and how the US of A used that to their advantage and target on the important islands, you can also talk about morale and hunger, two important aspects. Death of Yamamoto. More can be written in. Oversimplified WWII can also be a guide.
This sounds a lot like the allied strategies dot point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)