Modern History Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Ethan1k17

HSC
Wow ReallY? i Actually didN't know yOu could Do that bEcause my TEachers said Quotes are FiNe... i'Ve nEver HEard of counterarguments tHough i'm a Bit WORried...
Ffs why’s this a joke again?😭

weedlord420

HSC
I honestly reckon it'll be either something to do with the khmer rouge or civilians in cambodia and laos (or all of indochina) idk why just a feeling
Hopefully they do something good and easier like reasons why US lost idk tho
I feel like they're not gonna do any communist/nationalist things this time cause they always do it
kms

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Now that English is over, I'm gonna go full guns blazing for this subject. I'm 80% sure that Foreign Policy will be a question tomorrow so I'm memorising the essay that I used in internal 1 and for trials for this question (I've got the rest of my essay plans ready). Section IV better not have anything super niche or I will be sad because China has literally almost no good resources 💀

band6yesplease

HSC
Now that English is over, I'm gonna go full guns blazing for this subject. I'm 80% sure that Foreign Policy will be a question tomorrow so I'm memorising the essay that I used in internal 1 and for trials for this question (I've got the rest of my essay plans ready). Section IV better not have anything super niche or I will be sad because China has literally almost no good resources 💀
FP would be such a nice question there's sooo much to talk about for Russia - particularly if it's about the role of ideology

Section IV is making me STRESSSSEDDDD i swear there's a lack of resources for every topic

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
FP would be such a nice question there's sooo much to talk about for Russia - particularly if it's about the role of ideology

Section IV is making me STRESSSSEDDDD i swear there's a lack of resources for every topic
Role of ideology would be so good cos that's the question I did in trials

I'm being real with you it's the way that my main textbook for Section IV is literally for the IB / A-Level courses in the UK (shows just how little stuff there is for the HSC) and it only focuses on the first section of the syllabus and the rest is literally just mentioned in passing I literally had to go scour the internet for resources and historian books just to make my notes for the topic 💀

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC

I'm being real with you it's the way that my main textbook for Section IV is literally for the IB / A-Level courses in the UK (shows just how little stuff there is for the HSC) and it only focuses on the first section of the syllabus and the rest is literally just mentioned in passing I literally had to go scour the internet for resources and historian books just to make my notes for the topic 💀
oh my god this just reminded me i have to return 7 modern history books tomorrow kill me now rip my back

band6yesplease

HSC
omg right and if there are notes for it its overly convoluted and i have to rewrite everything anyway.
i plan on doing section4 first to get it out of my head hahaha

chromedome

HSC
I did both when I was in Yr 12.

In terms of predictions for US, looking at the past 4 years there have been 1 internal question and 1 external question. I think it'd be interesting if they pulled a question in regards to the survey area. Saying that, they haven't asked a question on the New Deal iirc so they could also pull something in that regards.

For Pacific War, they haven't asked a question about the turning points or collaboration and resistance yet. But I feel like they're going to circle back to A-Bomb (it hasn't been asked for a few years).
yeah i do those two and have a feeling it'll be something new deal related for US, and either turning points or civilians at war / collab + resistance.

moonbow

HSC

SAME my class uses the ib n british textbooks for our china topic 🥲 some of the syllabus points a little too brief fr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)