Modern History - Russia Essay Predictions (1 Viewer)

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
i was wondering how many stats/ historiography are you memorising? does it have to be filled in each paragraph?
I'm gonna try and aim for like at least one piece of historiography in each paragraph - ideally i would do more but my goldfish memory can't handle it 🤣
also tbh it's so easy to make up a historian's quote on the spot so I'll probs do that too.

wbu?

stressedadfff

HSC
I'm gonna try and aim for like at least one piece of historiography in each paragraph - ideally i would do more but my goldfish memory can't handle it 🤣
also tbh it's so easy to make up a historian's quote on the spot so I'll probs do that too.

wbu?
wait is historiography just historian quotes?? PLS IM SO CONFUSED HOW EMBARAZZING 🤣🤣🤣
or does it count as statistics .... i cant memorise for shit my brain is a dried out sponge = no absorption

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
wait is historiography just historian quotes?? PLS IM SO CONFUSED HOW EMBARAZZING 🤣🤣🤣
or does it count as statistics .... i cant memorise for shit my brain is a dried out sponge = no absorption
LMAOOO IDEK MAN. but def use stats cuz it'll back up ur arguments. just try to have some evidence in ur paragraph, whether it be a historian or stats.

AHAHA sameeee ugh

MalaMark04

HSC
do you know whether they could ask a question directly from the survey for the essay modules?

@MalaMark04 @iwanttodogoodinschool
In the old syllabus, some of the dotpoints from the survey were asked as essays that's why u might've seen them asked as questions. But NESA specified that for the new syllabus the Essays are ONLY from the focus of study and key features. So u can disregard the survey (that's what I'm doing).

TLDR; No, essays are just from Focus of Study and Key Features.

MalaMark04

HSC
i was wondering how many stats/ historiography are you memorising? does it have to be filled in each paragraph?
It's not really needed in every essay; stats, facts and evidence is more important. But I'd say 1 piece of historiography is good per essay.

stressedadfff

HSC
It's not really needed in every essay; stats, facts and evidence is more important. But I'd say 1 piece of historiography is good per essay.
shieee so what about a competing visions essay what stats could we use AHAHAH the percentage probability of each party member becoming leader?! AHAHAHAH FK

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
ahah i don't think that's enough. i reckon one piece in each paragraph is essential, especially for those questions where you can't use statss.

stressedadfff

HSC
ahah i don't think that's enough. i reckon one piece in each paragraph is essential, especially for those questions where you can't use statss.
hmmm my teacher would say one aswell as it takes away from the 'personal opinion' i also recognised a pattern in the nesa standard materials most barely have it and when theres like three or two different ones the maker always criticizes that it was used to conceal the students lack of content knowledge which is confusing

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
hmmm my teacher would say one aswell as it takes away from the 'personal opinion' i also recognised a pattern in the nesa standard materials most barely have it and when theres like three or two different ones the maker always criticizes that it was used to conceal the students lack of content knowledge which is confusing
YESS exactly, using a historian's perspective adds sophistication to your response and also sets u apart from other students

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
how many band sixes does your school get for modern
LMAOO NOT MANY cuz literally barely anyone does it and they're all dum

in 2016 - 1 student, in 2017- no students, 2018 - 2 students, 2019 - 1 student

atm in my grade there's only 20 people doing itHAHAH

hbu?

Last edited:

stressedadfff

HSC
LMAOO NOT MANY cuz literally barely anyone does it and they're all dum

in 2016 - 1 student, in 2017- no students, 2018 - 2 students, 2019 - 1 student

atm in my grade there's only 20 people doing itHAHAH

hbu?
BRO-
SAME AAHAAHAH are we from the same school tfff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)