modern history (1 Viewer)

skilli21

HSC
Oh ok. Yeah, the movie was ok.. completely incorrect though. So much false info Stone stuck in there.. oh well.

What other topics is everyone else doing?

Borbor said:
Ahhh damn you guys sound like you're having fun with your modern :(

We're doing Nazi Germany for a term, which is just a rehash but more in depth of year 10 WWII stuff. Then we move onto Romanov Dynasty and then Arab-Israeli conflict.
Yeah, i think we're only briefly touching on Nazi Germany though. I don't mind, that's all interesting. But i don't think i'm doing Romanov or Arab-Israeli.. everyone seems to be doing Romanov...

Last edited by a moderator:

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
we have only got one booklet, we are doing Russian Romanov's and it is kind of interesting.. suprisingly.

reggie7

You'll Never Walk Alone
HSC
Assignment: 2 X 2000 word report on 2 Influencial People during the French Revolution + 2 Source Analysis'.

That's like worth 15% or something like that for our prelim.

spoonbender

HSC
We're doing the Romanov Dynasty later, which I think I know a little bit about now thanks to English last year.

benn07

HSC
My teacher just let us watch a few videos, and gave us a research task to be presened in an oral presentation/essay. THe task is heaps cool, but we have to do the essay this week. but we got to use the new smartboards so that was kool!

ccc123

HSC
Lol I remember doing JFK. If anyone wants notes/essays PM me.

We get LOADS of photocopies for modern, and I'm pretty darn sure my teacher's photocopied 'more than 10%' of the textbooks :p . Like Kujah, I also have heaps of textbooks per module. I have 4 for Germany, for example.

shayla

HSC
Modern History is alot of work. So the more resources that you are given, the better that you should do in your exams/class tests etc. Modern isnt the easiest course either.

just my two cents of having completed my Prelim for Modern, last yr.

aLeXxiiSz

HSC
hayy can someone please help me analysing a poem i need it badly..LOL

Last edited:

m_itche

HSC
hahah, your so lucky your teacher gives you things ,mine just makes us write never ending power points. we study more about the background history rather than the actual topic.

steph xx

HSC
yes, i've been given about twenty handouts so far as well as a booklet on the topic i'm studying. i don't see why you're complaining; would you like to be uneducated due to lack of handouts that can encapsulate information on an A4 page or would you rather have the teacher simply spoon-feed you the information by telling you and if you choose the latter, forgetting it is a likely option.

harden the fuck up.

rach18

HSC
Uni Grad
hah im also doing JFK, ive been given about 5 booklets and a whole load of spare sheets. im starting to hate modern history :angryfire:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)