Module 3 questions (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well I know I can answer in as much detail as I want for school based assesments when it comes to the HSC thats a little different. I was talking about radioactive decay (what type ie. alpha, beta positive, beta negative) and positrons and anti-neutrinos etc in the first assesment.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
lol actually i think one of the papers i did, sbhs trial/topic test or some practice trials from other schools (cant remember) awarded full marks for saying its a strong oxidant...damaging bodies etc etc, and -1 for just saying its poisonous/toxic haha
lol. its called sarcasm to prove a point... but seriously the hsc is stuffed. you write something that is totally right and in the books... the teacher takes a mark off you because he/she does not agree with the book. im like wtf? what am i suppose to do? i didn't make the book up... i just read it and regurgitate it. :p

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Xayma
Well I know I can answer in as much detail as I want for school based assesments when it comes to the HSC thats a little different. I was talking about radioactive decay (what type ie. alpha, beta positive, beta negative) and positrons and anti-neutrinos etc in the first assesment.
no you can't... they mark the same as hsc... that is if you're teacher is one of them hardcore hsc markers like my.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk

sif... you forgot to add physical properties...

0 marks!
what the? hahaha. those marking guidelines... you do a whole question with a fancy jargon and fully mad explaination and then you see the marking guideline... 0 marks!!! they always want the most basic thing... :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
no you can't... they mark the same as hsc... that is if you're teacher is one of them hardcore hsc markers like my.
I was right according to what the question wanted. All the extra stuff probably didnt give me any more marks but still I didnt lose any. My chem teacher has only been back in Australia for a year from the US so that probably worked to my advantage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)