Module A - In the Wild (1 Viewer)

jayson

HSC
yeh it was alrite....onli 6 pages though..but yeh considerin last minute crammin id be happy with a B range

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
I actually didn't really like this question... I'm sure it could've been worse I guess I just wasn't prepared enough. Ironically I really enjoyed reading Brave New World...

miawallace

i wanted to die! mind you im brain dead atm but i had no clue what that question was! whos interest?! my interest?! their interest?! people in general?! interest in what?! who?! i was hoping for the "how do the texts display a successful communion with nature?" type question....yeh im a dreamer

odd_one_out

HSC
I stuffed this so badly (like english as a whole) I was talking about how the differences in the contexts maintained interest through showing how context affects the different ways the same message is portrayed.Wrong I know.

odd_one_out

HSC
I stuffed this so badly (like english as a whole) I was talking about how the differences in the contexts maintained interest through showing how context affects the different ways the same message is portrayed.Wrong I know. Plus I couldn't remember any of my quotes ARGH so I ended up with like four quotes for the whole essay and I'm pretty sure the quotes I did write down where wrong.

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
How is that wrong? As long as you can back your arguement up it should be fine...

miawallace

yeh see i had quotes...i just didnt know how they sustained interest in nature damn it! i still dont get it. i just wrote what i wanted and added "therefore sustaining interest" at the end of every idea no matter how irrelevant. it was stuffed.

flamearrows

come on die young
HSC
This is pretty much what I did, hopefully with a bit better integration. Really surprising question - I'd never seen anything like it.

Mind you, with everyone else saying how broad it was it shouldn't matter overly. So yay!

xxFiveWords

HSC
bnw/br ... loved the question but blanked and only ended up writing like 4.5 pages... arghhhh *pulls out hair* talk about collasal stuff up.

cyclonesarah

The question was very general and was pretty easy to do BNW/BR but i didnt have any quotes at all ... and i forget ppls names in BNW ... i will go die now :-(

angelar

rama_v said:
This question was awesome, so general, perfect for the memorisers :D
yeah i agree! yay! very veyr easy to relate to the texts, on account of it was just the elective statement pretty much! and my two main arguments were always gonna be the importance of the natural world and creation of a questionable form of humanity...oh btw i did BR/BNW lol!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
*shudderness*

I hated the question. I had so very many things to day about Malouf, who left me swooning after I finished the book, as well as Wordsworth (not so swoon-worthy) - and I froza at the fucking question! Gah of utter gahness.

annaj

HSC
Yeh the BNW/BL module was defiently the best question.
i wrote about 7 pages and im very happy with my response! All the band 5/6 response answers that i have read have been like 5-8 pages! I would feel like i was just crapping on if i did 15 pages! depends on size of writing i guess aswell!
English is all over! YAY :)

HSC
N/A
i did blade runner/brave new world, i thought the question was good

in paper 2 as a whole, i was surprised they were all essay responses. i was expecting at least one conversation or feature article.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
yeh i was also surprised about three essays..even though i wrote Mod B as a speech..sorta..
i was a tad scared the night b4 coz i was looking on here and a few ppl were saying that Mod A BR/BNW was garunteed NOT to be an essay!..shitted me nappy!
but yeh its all good now that its all over..
the last book..to do with anyhting... i have completed was in year two :D
i hate reading..especially the chronic boredom od BNW..man it was boring..so scientific at the start..so..thanks to novel guides..**big smile**..online summaries got me through school :D

Luke515

HSC
i thought it was a great question, easy to bring in all the points i'd memorized. finished it in about 30 min, perhaps i could have done more

i'll never be able to watch BR again after all the study!

HSC
0433 said:
i did blade runner/brave new world, i thought the question was good

in paper 2 as a whole, i was surprised they were all essay responses. i was expecting at least one conversation or feature article.
That was exactly my response to the exam overall...I was actually looking forward to writing a discussion between academics and what not. Oh well the simpler the better hey?

BNW/BR was incredibly pleasing! :D...I took the whole 'lets deify science' approach, and was pleasantly suprised with the extremely general question...

there's my two cents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)