Module B- Speeches (1 Viewer)

Beeshal

HSC
Any prediction on what the precribed speech could be? Or whether they are going to prescribe one at all?
Feeling particularly nervous about this module.
Also, it's unlikely that they will re-prescribe either Bandler or Suu Kyi isn't it? Does that mean it's also unlikely they'll prescribe Atwood because that was used for the catholic trial? Thoughts please...

Beeshal

HSC
I hope it's Atwood... If not, atleast Keating or Pearson.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Any of those would be great

Web Addict

HSC
Hopefully, the Board of Studies won't specify Deane's speech. I'm still writing my essay on Keating and Pearon's speech. There's too much to memorise for this module!!!

Beeshal

HSC
This module has waaaaaay too much stuff to memorise...
As long as it's not Deane or Sadat I think I'll be fine...

Hila

HSC
What do you guys think of the fact that due to the revision of the syllabus they took out Keating's speech for 2015-20 students?
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/eng-adv-mod-b-speeches.pdf

Would this mean less chance for it to be Keating or more chance to make it more challenging for next year's group so they won't be like "oh they already did bandler, suu kyi and keating so that narrows it down..." kind of thing?

The fact that they took out Bandler, Suu kyi and Keatings makes me think it might be Keatings... Especially cause someone said it was anniversary of keating as well on another post...

Last edited:

Beeshal

HSC
What do you guys think of the fact that due to the revision of the syllabus they took out Keating's speech for 2015-20 students?
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/syllabus_hsc/pdf_doc/eng-adv-mod-b-speeches.pdf

Would this mean less chance for it to be Keating or more chance to make it more challenging for next year's group so they won't be like "oh they already did bandler, suu kyi and keating so that narrows it down..." kind of thing?

The fact that they took out Bandler, Suu kyi and Keatings makes me think it might be Keatings... Especially cause someone said it was anniversary of keating as well on another post...
Also, this is the 20th anniversary of Keating's speech... I hope it's keating to be honest.

Web Addict

HSC

I think that it would be mean that there is more of a chance that they would specify it in our exam because they will eventually come to specify most of the speeches and they only have 2 years left to specify Keating's speech.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
LOL Atwood, Kyi & Sadat are my strongest
Pearson and keating have to wing it

Fuck off Deane and Bandler.

such_such

HSC
YESSSS KEATING. Would it be too much a big clue though?

nattyruee

HSC
I hope it's Sadat and it seems relevant due to what's going on in Syria ATM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)