mondays exam (1 Viewer)

hsc=suicide

HSC
im in a fairly good position, near the top if not the top of the class. study notes in order, done some past papers. how is everyone else going?

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeah good I'm just going over the whole syllabus, haven't done any past papers yet, except for the ones I did in class. I will probably do them Sunday..

serena99

HSC
I must say i find studying for biology quite boring. I mean I like it but I seem to get really distracted compared to other subjects like maths. maybe i should just stick to timed past papers. I reckon there's so much shit i dont know for bio so i better get cracking... whats even more worrying is how little i know for chemistry and how well i want to go in it... oh well

hsc=suicide

HSC
serena99 said:
I must say i find studying for biology quite boring. I mean I like it but I seem to get really distracted compared to other subjects like maths. maybe i should just stick to timed past papers. I reckon there's so much shit i dont know for bio so i better get cracking... whats even more worrying is how little i know for chemistry and how well i want to go in it... oh well
im with you there about chem, bio isnt quite so bad

royaaran

HSC
serena99 said:

OMG....meeee toooooo.....i suck at chem and i have no idea how im supposed to learn everything in 3 days :\

Bio is alot of memorising but once i get reading its all good...i hope

Trizzay

HSC
studying for bio isnt too bad cause I find alot of the stuff interesting, just worried about how much my brain is actually going to absorb and remember lol
Having economics the day after means my brain is really gonna have to act like a sponge to help me remember ALOT of information altogether >< comonnnn short term memory lol

Tim035

HSC
Its annoying in a sense, I KNOW their will be stuff tommorow I go hmmm going to have to take a bit of a stab in the dark with this quesiton.

But its 4:30pm I've got 1 past trial paper left I could do, but looking through it all the questions seem preety generic and answerable just off the top of my head.
So I think I'm just going to chillax till like 6... Then do some final syllabus written revision, mainly for communication. Read over my condensed summaries 2-3 times (which are still 20 pages lol..) and that'll do me.
Get up tommorow, read through my list of words and definitions I've been putting together that are impressive and may give me the edge if certain questions come up and then do my best, what will be will be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)