Monorail (1 Viewer)

jjo

I'm go murderlise dog!
HSC
Hypothetically from Eddy Avenue to UNSW and up the main walkway terminating at the Scientia with a stop outside the Red Centre.

Discuss.

Why not Subway?
Because M-O-N-O-R-A-I-L

twistedrebel

HSC
lol UNSW would never ever allow that, monorail in the middle of the uni you tard. Their is too many risks involved. Also have you thought about how will it turn around once it reaches scientia? and risks involved in students getting crashed.

Best chance is monorail going down ANZAC parade, linking with randwick hospital precedent and other areas in eastern suburbs,But that will cost billions which we dont have, so not happening for a long time.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Supposedly the Libs are looking into expanding the existing monorail line in the city to go around and up to UNSW

Doubt it'll happen but a cool idea nonetheless

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
And monorails are shit expensive anyway ($4.90 one way), so it's not like many students would use them anyway.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
In answer to your question OP, I've sold monorails to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrooke, and by gum, it put them on the map.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
It'd be such a waste of money going so closely in the city. Despite the fact I don't live there, I can vouch for the fact that monorail tickets are overpriced and the trip was just as joyless as going on cityrail to other places.

A light rail (basically a train/tram thing) is being put in up at the Gold Coast. Even it is costing a fucktonne of money.

twistedrebel

HSC
Supposedly the Libs are looking into expanding the existing monorail line in the city to go around and up to UNSW

they going to commission a report into it. We all know the report is going to say its not cost effective. I ve noticed increased in bendy buses during the peak time anyways.

sinophile2

HSC
N/A
they going to commission a report into it. We all know the report is going to say its not cost effective. I ve noticed increased in bendy buses during the peak time anyways.
Yeah thats basically it, people fucking love rail extensions but they're extremely expensive, I'd be happy with increasing the number of buses from UNSW to Central esp. during late night (been finding myself stay at uni until 10 and 11 these days)

sinophile2

HSC
N/A
Hypothetically from Eddy Avenue to UNSW and up the main walkway terminating at the Scientia with a stop outside the Red Centre.

Discuss.

Why not Subway?
Because M-O-N-O-R-A-I-L
Why not all the way up to Upper Campus? Save yourself walking up the extra stairs

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
What would be better is to be able to take a train to UNSW.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

The Light rail not monorail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)