More than a Friend?? (1 Viewer)

SMP213

HSC
ok, so my best friends bf keeps calling me!
it started off with him helping me in legal studies, but then he jus started calling me at nite, telling me that he is bored etc!!

but then, the other nite (after his graduation) his bestie n him decideed to celebrate, n they got really drunk, n so he kept calling me, but i kept making excuses saying i gotta go, then he called me a like 11pm, n started asking me weird questions like ' if i were single, would u go out with me, would u do stuff with me' then he started asking e extremly awkward questions!!

newai, he kept calling me baby, and saying that he really loves me!!
so i was like ok, his jus drunk watever, but then he started pissing me off coz he tried to convince me to break up with my bf!!
n since then he constanly calls me, bringing up that nite coz he says he remembers everything he sed!
so i dnt know wat to do!!

do i tell my bestie wat he is doing??
do i not answer his calls?
do i jus ignore everything he says??
:confused::confused::confused:

oh, n plus give some good advice if u can, if u cnt then plus keep ur opinions to yourself.. i know there are heaps of jerks on BoS!!

Last edited:

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
ok, so my best friends bf keeps calling me!
it started off with him helping me in legal studies, but then he jus started calling me at nite, telling me that he is bored etc!!

but then, the other nite (after his graduation) his bestie n him decideed to celebrate, n they got really drunk, n so he kept calling me, but i kept making excuses saying i gotta go, then he called me a like 11pm, n started asking me weird questions like ' if i were single, would u go out with me, would u do stuff with me' then he started asking e extremly awkward questions!!

newai, he kept calling me baby, and saying that he really loves me!!
so i was like ok, his jus drunk watever, but then he started pissing me off coz he tried to convince me to break up with my bf!!
n since then he constanly calls me, bringing up that nite coz he says he remembers everything he sed!
so i dnt know wat to do!!

do i tell my bestie wat he is doing??
do i not answer his calls?
do i jus ignore everything he says??
:confused::confused::confused:
confront him; ask him whats going on specifically.
talk to him first before you talk to your friend
it might hurt her
but im no psychologist sry :p

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
hahah what the fuck
his woman must be fucking ugly

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
ask him to have 3some with his g/f then upload video footage on BoS

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
tell him to fuck off and leave you alone, hes obviously trying to pick you up while hes got a gf. Also, tell ur friend what has happened, then suggest a payback scheme. Tell the guy that you both want a 3some. Then when it comes to the night
FIST HIM
then he will learn not to be such a "playa"

SMP213

HSC
tell him to fuck off and leave you alone, hes obviously trying to pick you up while hes got a gf. Also, tell ur friend what has happened, then suggest a payback scheme. Tell the guy that you both want a 3some. Then when it comes to the night
FIST HIM
then he will learn not to be such a "playa"
hay, thats actually not a bad idea!!
but the thing is, now he keeps saying that were really good friends, and to not tell my bestie!!
and the thing is, if i do tell her, she will be devastated!!
newai, i finally told my bf last nite, other than the usual wanting to baash the guy etc, he also told me to tell my bestie!!
but i dnt think i can coz i want them to be together!!
n now he wants to go on a double date on monday... as if lol!!!

matthew91

HSC
but the thing is, now he keeps saying that were really good friends, and to not tell my bestie!!
and the thing is, if i do tell her, she will be devastated!!
newai, i finally told my bf last nite, other than the usual wanting to baash the guy etc, he also told me to tell my bestie!!
but i dnt think i can coz i want them to be together!!
n now he wants to go on a double date on monday... as if lol!!!
If you want them to be together but this guys a douche it doesn't work. I think youn should tell your bestie just because I think she has a right to know.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
just tell your friend (his "gf"), show her the text messages/emails and say you would never cut her grass. Your relationship gets stronger with her, and she beats up her boyfriend. All good

SMP213

HSC
well, i cant show that many txts coz he hasnt sent that many, he jus calls everyday!!
(no private)
the only txt i got that i can show her is a txt saying 'dnt tell her im talking to you'
ohhh, i dunno wat to do :(

im scared of how she is goin to react!!

PattieBoi

HSC
She's not gonna bash you because you're telling her about it, which means you don't want it to happen.

So show your bestie the text message, then do the fisting thing.

HSC
N/A
o m g girl!! why ddnt u tell me!

well anywhos.. this guy sounds like a complete monkey... literally.. hes clinging onto you like ur his or sumting!

ummm...

just threaten him. do something i wuld do hehe

"u better f*** the f*** off before i f*** up your mother f****** face. oh by the way... told ur gf... so go f*** urself to sleep"

lolz

anywhoos thats just me xP

just get ur bf to jump on the fone and tell him off. im sure he wouldnt apose to that!! AHAHA :D

SMP213

HSC
ask the guy what his problem is
remind him that he has a girlfriend
i have done that, n in the middle of our convo's whenever he goes averboard telling me he is horny n shit, i tell keep reminding him of my bestie (his gf), then he starts talking bout how much he loves her n shit!!
o m g girl!! why ddnt u tell me!

well anywhos.. this guy sounds like a complete monkey... literally.. hes clinging onto you like ur his or sumting!

ummm...

just threaten him. do something i wuld do hehe

"u better f*** the f*** off before i f*** up your mother f****** face. oh by the way... told ur gf... so go f*** urself to sleep"

lolz

anywhoos thats just me xP

just get ur bf to jump on the fone and tell him off. im sure he wouldnt apose to that!! AHAHA :D
i know, im sorry!! i should have :(
its jus theres too much going on, even with u, so it kinda slipped my mind :(
newai, u noe my bf, that guy has an anger problem, he literally wants to kill him!! especially coz this guy keeps telling me to break up with him :(
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)