Most annoying book of all time (1 Viewer)

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
i hate shakespeare!!!!

when i was really young i used to read the barbie novels. i did like them but now i think of them as mills & boon for kids... ewwww.

this lady once got me this book for my birthday and i dunno what it was but it was about some girl who went overseas to a riding school and there was fire and the horse saved everyone. really crap. i threw it in the fire. o yeh i'd say it was from the warehouse coz my wierdo neighbour lady that got it for me really likes the warehouse!

studymon

Happy Member
HSC
Lionheart!!.............oh god that book is boring, ..................he just can't write !!

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Letters from the inside was immensely crap.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
I very much dislike "Sense and Sensibility" - Jane Austen.
Very pointless book with very little worth in my opinion.
:p

Big80smullet

HSC
FridayEvening said:
It probably makes me a philistine, but attempting to read Joyce nearly killed me.
Joyce is amazing except for ulysses.

I cant stand the magus by john fowles. It is just overly long overly complicated and overly introspective. I guess thats why i studied it for yr 12 advanced english. I can't stand that book.

rositamadeline

questionable
HSC
hahaha i thought that book was hilarious!! i couldnt believe that it was real...i love rove!! ...personally my least favourite books are any book classified as a classic!!...Shelley, Shakespeare, Euripedes, Bronte, im talking about u!!! :z[/quote]

ahhh are you for real??
bronte (emily) is amazing Wuthering heights is possibly the greatest book ever written.... and shakspeare?? are you just a hater coz you didnt understand the three pages of the first play you tried to read (ie romeo and juliet)?
although your enjoyment of rove is perhaps an indicator as to your level of intellect

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
The Da Vinci Code. I think comedian Stephen Fry summarised it perfectly when he said that it is "arse-gravy of the worst kind".

AmyGabriel

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
as for other books, the baby sitters club series really shits me to tears..."Oh! Kristy! But Mrs Spier was relying on us! How do we get another one at this hour?" etc etc bla bla bla.
Yes. I was just thinking that same thing.
Bu I would have to go with Pride and Prejudice, Emma and ALSO Deucalion.

:burn:

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
A book call 'Tully' is the worst book I've ever read. It goes nowhere.

The Da Vinci Code has interesting concepts but is terribly written. Most patronising book ever.

becky.davies

HSC
My books i really find annoying are Eragon and the Saddle Club they are so boring and yet receive all this attention!!

Heliotrope

HSC
The Castle of Otranto. It was only like 90 pages, but I could. not. get. through. it. for. the. life. of. me. Ruined English Extension for me.

kloudsurfer

HSC
I enjoy pretty much any books that arent complete trash (literally, I like most of the books on this thread!) but I cant read anything by Jane Austen. Her books are so incredibly boring that they make me want to stab out my eyeballs with a fork.

emi211

HSC
The Great Gatsby. I just kinda stared and it and tried to digest and and i thought...why? I didnt think it was possible but Fitzgerald can make murder and lust and adultery dead boring. I want to by a copy of it for the sole purpose of burning it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)