most annoying person in an exam room (1 Viewer)

mishka

HSC
N/A
gordo said:
just write script instead of print, then the tapping of the pen stops :)
yeah, i guess that would work... i know what i'll do - i'm going to stake out the exam room before the next exam, identify all the noisy writers in the room and leave a business card on their desk: "to avoid death stares from the 89 other students in this room - WRITE SCRIPT!!!!!" :p

bloody annoying noisy writers :mad:

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
mishka said:
yeah, i guess that would work... i know what i'll do - i'm going to stake out the exam room before the next exam, identify all the noisy writers in the room and leave a business card on their desk: "to avoid death stares from the 89 other students in this room - WRITE SCRIPT!!!!!" :p

bloody annoying noisy writers :mad:

LOL! you get a rep point for saying that!!! :D

unmentionable

HSC
gordo said:
who has finished an hsc paper early so far???
i finished the journeys paper 20mins early cos i was rushing through cos i thought my time was nearly up
i didnt kno wat time we were meant to finish cos we started late and they wrote the finishing time at the board right at the front and i was right at the back T_T

oh well, um well no one was really annoying in my exam room except me i think :p
i kept on cracking my thumb...its a habit !

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
oooh i just remembered one of my friends who was sitting next to me in english kept cracking his shoulders (yes, it is possible)... that was annoying!

onecrazychicken

What about those people that breath really deeply!!
I hate that!!

There is this girl behind me and about 20 minutes into the exam (when she gets comfortable!) she breaths really loudly. Like she's sleeping-- or really relaxed.

I was going to turn around and yell... it made me so angry!!

Clicky Pens, Drummers, Shoe Tappers, Deep Breathers, Water Gulpers...
Grrrr!! They are the worst. :vcross:

Not that i'am perfect- lol.. i just dont like the irretating noises people make in exam rooms!

unmentionable

HSC
woah in an exam i dont notice anything im just concentrated on the exam
unlesss im stuck on a question
then i get really distrcted especially by people who write really fast and make me feel bad cos i have nothing to write =(

derek_

HSC
onecrazychicken said:
I hate that!!

There is this girl behind me and about 20 minutes into the exam (when she gets comfortable!) she breaths really loudly. Like she's sleeping-- or really relaxed.
tell these people to stop breathing =P

Candypants

I hate people who cough. Haha, they so can't help it, and I was really sick for my trials and had a massive, can't-breathe coughing fit during an English exam... but still. I hate coughers!

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
the examiners annoyed me cause they laughed during our music exam, and also as we are a music school, the piano tuners in the classrooms all around us, were tuning the pianos.. just playing different random notes all the time, all the 2 hrs of english GAH.. anyways.. yeah and PEN CLICKERS.. damn the pen clickers

=Finished my rant lol

aywkubt_tod

i hate people that smell. the nerd guy in my year was sitting in front of me and i could smell him! made me want reach over and punch him in the back of the head. how funny would that be, some ones sitting there quietly concentrating and whack.

*BUCKO*

onecrazychicken said:
I hate that!!

I was going to turn around and yell... it made me so angry!!

Clicky Pens, Drummers, Shoe Tappers, Deep Breathers, Water Gulpers...
Grrrr!! They are the worst. :vcross:

Not that i'am perfect- lol.. i just dont like the irretating noises people make in exam rooms!
YES THERE IS A STUPID CHICK WHO SAT NEXT TO ME IN ENGLISH WHO WAS DOIN ALL THOSE THINGS!!!!!!!!!! then she started sniffing so i put up my hand and made the signal for tissues and then when the lady came over with them i told her to give them to the chick next to me!

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
cassie8 said:
also there always has to be the really annoying lady with high heels
OMG i so hear that - my YEAR ADVISOR does that. she's done it in every exam that she's ever supervised (thank god she's not allowed to supervise our HSC) she did in the trials and she was supervising when i had my bus. exam - soooooo annoying!!! lost sooooo much concentration coz she was walking around the WHOLE time and all you can hear is this clomp clomp clomp. i was so close to yelling at her "either take OFF your shoes or STOP MOVING" but didnt. :(

ruzha

OMG! The most annoying person in my exam room is one of my closest friends!
She sits there rubbing her shoes together so that they make a squeaky noise and then she taps them on the floor. She keeps doin it! She sits right next to me too which makes it ten times worse. I just want to reach over and slap her! Wouldnt that be sight.. me reaching over and bitch slapping her.... sigh

Then to make it 20 times worse,I had her to deal with in my Biz exam and someones phone kept goin off!! i think it was an alarm and none of the supervisors turned it off!! At least i think it was an alarm... I could have been imagining it! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)