Most ANNOYING things when Driving (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Indians who dont use indicators.

Lucky i set up or i would have been hit from the twat pulling out from the curb.

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
idiots that jump on their brakes and drop twenty ks off the limit when they see the cops...

yeah because only cool people continue to speed 20k's over the limit even where are cops around

those people are so cool!
someone can't read
agreed. allow me to paint the pretty picture instead...

driving along at 80ks //the speed limit//, first flash of a copper and everyone in front is down to 60ks.

easier to follow?

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
cunts who dont use their blinkers

it really grinds my gears

especially when im on my bike and the cunts pull out without indicatiing

HSC
doing 120 in a 110 zone isn't exactly hooning

and sitting in the right lane doing the speed limit or under isn't just annoying, it's fucking dangerous because all the dickheads who do want to do like 140 will swerve into the other lanes like morons just to get around you

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Assholes who cross the road when there is a crossing/stoplight 5 metres up.

Seriously, i will fucking kick you in the ass if you try it.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
People who think that they can hold up traffic because they're too fucking stupid to set themselves up.

For example, I was in a right hand turning lane the other day, and I looked to my left and there's this dumb bitch sitting in the right lane of traffic (which had a green light) with her indicator on, because she'd missed her chance to get into the turning lane. She looked at me and I waved at her to keep driving, but she was trying very hard to ignore all the cars that were honking at her.

If you miss your turnoff, you keep driving and turn somewhere else.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Lately I hate bikes/cyclists who weave in and out of traffic at a red light, plonk themselves in front of you, and fail to move very quickly at all... it's like, if you were gonna ride through and in front of me then fine, you can go through and shoot when it turns green... but if you're gonna go super slow, then all you have done is waste my time.

That, and people who drive uber slow in outer lane.

That, and people who have their vision blocked by something (e.g. a bus) and presume therefore there is no traffic and drive out of their intersection. Nearly had an accident yesterday but brembos saved my ass.

HSC
N/A
Assholes who cross the road when there is a crossing/stoplight 5 metres up.

Seriously, i will fucking kick you in the ass if you try it.
i seriously doubt you're going to kick me in the bottom, mr dud-motorcycle

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
People who think that they can hold up traffic because they're too fucking stupid to set themselves up.

For example, I was in a right hand turning lane the other day, and I looked to my left and there's this dumb bitch sitting in the right lane of traffic (which had a green light) with her indicator on, because she'd missed her chance to get into the turning lane. She looked at me and I waved at her to keep driving, but she was trying very hard to ignore all the cars that were honking at her.

If you miss your turnoff, you keep driving and turn somewhere else.
It's downright dangerous when people do that both to get into the lane (i.e. lanes turning right, they come in on the left and suddenly surge forward when it turns green and cutting in front of those who were in the correct lane)...

I mean really, what's wrong with missing a turn and making the corrective action later?? Now really... why risk so many peoples' lives and the inconvenience of an accident. Psh.

brookl

HSC
i hate cyclists. they think they own the road. they pull out of no where and ride in the middle of the road up hills, so you are forced to either drive really close to them (and risk scratching your paint) or you have to cross onto the other side of the road :burn:

quik.

HSC
i hate cyclists. they think they own the road. they pull out of no where and ride in the middle of the road up hills, so you are forced to either drive really close to them (and risk scratching your paint) or you have to cross onto the other side of the road :burn:
They take up the middle of the lane so dickheads like you don't pass them close enough to scratch your paint

lolwth

Banned
HSC
hahahahhaha OMG WHJAT

fuck riding a bike with crazy bitches like that on the roads
ur on ur own brother quik

brookl

HSC
ok so maybe i was exaggerating a little. i have never gotten that close to a cyclist. but it is rude of them to hog the lane when their going really slow in a 100km zone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)