Most Anticipated Games (All Platforms) (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I am getting quite excited for D3 I must say, can't fucking wait!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Darksiders (better come out for pc) (edit: ok i think its already out, needs to be released for pc)
MGS Rising (coming out for pc).

and of course pokemon heart gold/soul silver

VicTrix

HSC
Battlefield Bad Company 2, the COD that's being released this year, Medal Of Honor: Operation Anaconda and Halo:Reach.

badquinton304

HSC
I'm just trying to say that FF7 remake aint coming out anytime soon, its been speculated on since 2005.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Well, you can only milk a storyline so much before it runs bone dry and people start looking for something new or different, hence why you see games like Halo Wars and Halo: ODST on the shelves these days....that's the developers trying new directions to keep the Halo franchise fresh and the fanbase interested.

No thats Microsoft being soft cocks and milking the product, Bungie was meant to finish the story arc at Halo 2, but was forced to release it early because MS wanted $$$. Bungie then had to stretch the last 3 missions they had to fit another game.

H:Wars wasnt even Bungie, that was Esemble Studios and they tanked after its release, probably due to releasing a RTS on a console without mouse support.

H:ODST was a expansion pack, but because MS still held the rights to the Halo franchise, specifically the Masterchief story arc, they made it out as a full game and shipped it out on full price, Bungie Studios even commented on it + it was developed in a year.

Halo: Reach SHOULD be the last Halo game from Bungie and they are going out with a bang. Since the game has been in development since H3 finished and after Bungie escaped their contract with MS.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Darksiders (better come out for pc) (edit: ok i think its already out, needs to be released for pc)
MGS Rising (coming out for pc).

and of course pokemon heart gold/soul silver
and s.t.a.l.k.e.r.: call of pripyat, which should be coming out very soon, like 13th feb or so (already out in russia i think).

Sonata

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)