Most Beautiful Songs (1 Viewer)

kittycat552

mcdickpants 2.5 said:
jeeze you must have to be careful not cut yourself on wit that sharp.
I do.

God, your wit astounds me as well...you constantly show it in your mind-numbingly boring posts

kittycat552

absolution* said:
Tiney, youre making youself out to be an ass. Just thought you should know.
You're a dick...i'll say what i freaking want to without you judging whether i'm making an ass of myself or not. And you think the shit you, mcdickpants or artfag say don't make you appear asses to other. You're a mofo who is in absolutely no position to judge others so keep your shit to yourself!

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
tiney225 said:
You're a dick...i'll say what i freaking want to without you judging whether i'm making an ass of myself or not. And you think the shit you, mcdickpants or artfag say don't make you appear asses to other. You're a mofo who is in absolutely no position to judge others so keep your shit to yourself!
Settle petal. Grouping me with the likes of artfag or mcdick is probably not a wise idea, I am by no means as elitest or cool as them. You really need to calm down, i guess listening to Nirvana just makes you kinda angry huh? Now make like Kurt Cobain.. and urgh.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
tiney225 said:
Calm do with this mofo, bs, u got a valid point on Absolution being a pain in the arse to u, but geeze

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
absolution* said:
Settle petal. Grouping me with the likes of artfag or mcdick is probably not a wise idea, I am by no means as elitest or cool as them. You really need to calm down, i guess listening to Nirvana just makes you kinda angry huh? Now make like Kurt Cobain.. and urgh.
Kurt Cobain had more talent then u will ever have, so shut the hell up, and what u want ppl to blow the brains out, real mature

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Korn said:
Then dont bag tiney, or others out then
Erm, i wasnt bagging him/her out. I was merely communicating my feelings in a non-confrontational manner. If he/she wants to get agro, thats fine, but i checked my teen-angst in back in year 9.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Korn said:
Kurt Cobain had more talent then u will ever have, so shut the hell up, and what u want ppl to blow the brains out, real mature
Cobain was not that talented.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
withoutaface said:
Cobain was not that talented.
Yes, that is true he wasnt that talented, but i think he would be more talented then Absolution

kittycat552

absolution* said:
What's with everyone on this forum telling people to blow their brains out...even in you hate someone intensely you would never say that

kittycat552

absolution* said:
Erm, i wasnt bagging him/her out. I was merely communicating my feelings in a non-confrontational manner. If he/she wants to get agro, thats fine, but i checked my teen-angst in back in year 9.
Hmm i have teen angst because i'm expressing my opinion...go figure. You anger me

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Phanatical said:
Bach - Air on G
Vivaldi - Winter, from the Four Seasons
Mascagni - Main theme from Cavelleria Rusticana
Dvorak - Slow Movement, From the New World
Rachmaninov - Slow Movement, Piano Concerto No. 2

And so many more....
Can I add to those classical gems...

Allegri - Miserere mei
Faure - Requiem (especially the offertorium, in paradisum, agnus dei and libera me)
Puccini - Nessun Dorma
Orff - In trutina (Carmina Burana)

And the not so classical

Therion - Muspelheim (Secret of the Runes)
Sarah McLachlan - Elsewhere, Adia, Full of Grace, Possession (acoustic version)
Ben Folds - The Luckiest
Live - Overcome
Josh Groban and Lara Fabian - For Always
Joe Satriani - Always with me
Loreena McKennitt - Dante's Prayer, Skellig, The Old Ways

Musicals (there are sooo many of these, I have to skim)

This is the Moment - Jekyll & Hyde
When I Look at You - Scarlet Pimpernel
Please - Miss Saigon
As if We Never Said Goodbye - Sunset Boulevard
Green Finch and Linnet Bird - Sweeney Todd
Someone Else's Story, Anthem, Quartet - Chess
Gesthemane - Jesus Christ Superstar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)