Most Beautiful Women (1 Viewer)

Who do you think is the best looking woman?

• Keira Knightly

Votes: 133 13.3%
  • Halle Berry

Votes: 60 6.0%
  • Jessica Biel

Votes: 36 3.6%
  • Natalie Portman

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • Scarlett Johansson

Votes: 160 16.0%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • Jessica Alba

Votes: 296 29.6%
  • Winona Ryder

Votes: 15 1.5%
  • ZiYi Zhang

Votes: 65 6.5%
  • Sienna Miller

Votes: 29 2.9%

• Total voters

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
shellybelly087 said:
Delta Goodrem. Oh my is she something. and ive met her too and hes the most down to earth, stunning person you could ever ever meet.
he looks bad with short hair. reaal bad

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
Sweets said:
If we are talking most beautiful people in the world, Ashwariya (spelling?) Rai has to be mentioned. She is stunning.
lol it's aishwarya

and yeah she is the original indian princess.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
There are too many but I would have to say Jennifer Love Hewitt is the best:D.

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
_Bushra_ said:
She has great hair and a really hot body...who cares about her face
she does....but everytime she models for victorias secret all you can see is her bloody huge abdomen..it's so long!!!!

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
Delta Goodrem. Oh my is she something. and ive met her too and hes the most down to earth, stunning person you could ever ever meet.
Fuck no.

Her nose looks like a sausage sizzle. And her skin is just gross when it's not caked over by makeup or airbrushed.
Not to mention that the whole 'cutsey innocence' thing has worn off REAL fast. Oh yeah, most importantly - she can't sing.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
wtf. her nose is fine!! like a cute button. she has the most beautiful voice!! how can you say she cant sing!! how on earth did she win 7 arias then?! with her 'caked over airbrushed' pretty face? i would like to see you do what shes done and still be the most loving, caring person ever. well theres no hope of that ever happening now coz your already a brain dead loser without going through cancer and everything.

icecreamdisco

HSC
why the lack of pics in this thread?

(sorry bout the size...)

Audrey T.

Scarlett J.

Rachel W.

Rosario D.

Monica B.

*faints*

HSC
scarlett johansson is pretty hot, too bad she's a raging slut. although i guess that works in some peoples' favour.

and if we're posting pictures, rachel mcadams is freaking hot too.

icecreamdisco

HSC
katietheskatie said:
scarlett johansson is pretty hot, too bad she's a raging slut.
yeah, i 'spose it destroys her cute/innocent appeal.

*shrugs*, as if i care.

payafee

HSC
Merethrond said:
There are too many but I would have to say Jennifer Love Hewitt is the best:D.
to reiterate whiterabbit's words: fuck no. she's got big ears, a pointy chin and badly shaped eyes.

Adriana Lima all the way. she is now officially the hottest girl on the planet and seriously needs more exposure.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
No way, Jennifer Love Hewitt is perfect. That girl you linked to is not bad but noting special either. Jennifer Love Hewitt is much more beautiful:D.

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
she has the most beautiful voice!! how can you say she cant sing!! how on earth did she win 7 arias then?! with her 'caked over airbrushed' pretty face? i would like to see you do what shes done and still be the most loving, caring person ever. well theres no hope of that ever happening now coz your already a brain dead loser without going through cancer and everything.
She does not have a beautiful voice. Did you watch the Logies? She was absolute utter crap. I liked her up until that point.

And yes, I'm a brain dead loser because I can think for myself without swallowing the 'feel sorry for the rich and famous person because she has a curable disease' that was forced down everyone's throats.

HSC
payafee said:
to reiterate whiterabbit's words: fuck no. she's got big ears, a pointy chin and badly shaped eyes.

Adriana Lima all the way. she is now officially the hottest girl on the planet and seriously needs more exposure.
I like Adriana Lima, but she doesn't have that womanly presence Monica Bellucci does.

But damn, I looked in this month's GQ, and the Pirelli shoots... damn!!

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
whiterabbit said:
She does not have a beautiful voice. Did you watch the Logies? She was absolute utter crap. I liked her up until that point.

And yes, I'm a brain dead loser because I can think for myself without swallowing the 'feel sorry for the rich and famous person because she has a curable disease' that was forced down everyone's throats.
thank you...i thought i was the only one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)