Most fun car for <$10'000? (2 Viewers)

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
Insecurity how? It is hardly an aggressive 'masculine' looking vehicle

Well if you rejected the idea of driving a car based on it's objective values, whatever, but if you make lifestyle/consumer/motor vehicle decisions, based strongly on how others will perceive you, especially when you can concede there may be objective benefits and for certain situations such a vehicle would be preferable, and that if you could exist outside of the influence of others perceptions such a vehicle may have desirable qualities, feeling the need to affirm your identity by consumption in this way is the very definition of insecurity.

It's definetly not a masculine car, I agree. But all individuals are a balance of masculine and feminine traits, I am comfortable with this dual nature and don't need to define myself by owning or not owning certain products, I will choose them based purely on their objective values.

Also NC's are shit, NA is where it's at.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Well if you rejected the idea of driving a car based on it's objective values, whatever, but if you make lifestyle/consumer/motor vehicle decisions, based strongly on how others will perceive you, especially when you can concede there may be objective benefits and for certain situations such a vehicle would be preferable, and that if you could exist outside of the influence of others perceptions such a vehicle may have desirable qualities, feeling the need to affirm your identity by consumption in this way is the very definition of insecurity.
LOLOLOLOLOL nicely worded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)