Most hated adds :) (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

what's your most hated advertisement?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
  • Fantastic Furniture ads - enough said.
  • U tampon ads - "Blue - I hope it means what he said it means! Hehehe", "Pink - you're so dumped", "Green - are you sure you can't see my butt in this?" Not all girls are brainless, giggling skanks.
  • Herbal Essence - "You've been using my shampoo! Well, I've been using your boyfriend!" ":eek: Hehehehehe".
  • Nutrigrain ads. Ew.
Totally agree with the warehouse thing.

P

pLuvia

oh yeh, those adds where the men / women just giggle at nothing, i.e. K time bar adds, shampoo, cereal adds lol

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Oh, I forgot one important one.

"Lynx - show them the way". That is so wrong. Lynx is more of a woman-repellant, if anything.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Off the top of my head there are a few:

Tampon ad - "My mother told me to wear underpants just in case I get hit by a bus, but I can think of another reason why".

AAMI: Find it boring. THe ones with the simple red screen and voice over (may be effective but I have no need for insurance hence there is no entertainment or real value).

Menopause ad? Or thrush ad. "Well now that would of gotton rid of the men" hahahahahah..not.

Liked ads:

Calrton Draught

Toilet Paper ads.

Sprite/Cola ad where the basketball players jump into the "basketball" pool.

Movie trailers :p

Baileys ad where they fly around in the castle sucking up bubbles of the drink.

Last edited:

baby_pea

HSC
the AAMI ad, is there actually a restriction on subliminal ones?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont like the ford one where the two pplz are running around in the nude...thats just strange...and the german ford ad where those scientists are trying to act sexy...thats just gay

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
tasha1188 said:
i dont like the ford one where the two pplz are running around in the nude...thats just strange...and the german ford ad where those scientists are trying to act sexy...thats just gay
Yeah, cause we all know that scientists are naturally sexy. :cool:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
those warehouse ads, where the guy is screaming at you "CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT! GET DOWN HERE! BRAS, SHOES, RANDOM CRAP, HALF PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *shudder*

the matchmaking ads they have on late at night with some wierd girl in lingerie drinking wine and talking on the phone to her friend in the bath, also drinking wine.

underwear ads where the models just wander around the house in their undies and do weird crap like spill drinks everywhere and laugh about it. no one does that in real life.

oh and the milky bar ads. that kid is freaky.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Oh, I forgot one important one.

"Lynx - show them the way". That is so wrong. Lynx is more of a woman-repellant, if anything.
It also repels me from buying it as well. I don't want to buy something that's marketed as something to aid hapless nerds.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I think it would be much easier to list the ads I don't hate. Someone mentioned the german engineer ads. I like those!

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
most hated add, along with most people that have posted here:

"GET DOWN TO FOX STUDIOS SHOW RING RIGHT NOW>.. STOCK MUST GO BY TOMORROW, 24 HOURS ONLY.. MUST GO -breath- FLOODED SALE.. ALL STOCK RESCUED BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH -vocal cords snap-

Yesh.. yesh.. those adds..
that they say go for 24 hrs, and yet.. tehy magically last up to two weeks.

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
Two years ago i got pissed off at those fantastic furniture ads [The ones where people danced in them, god they where so annoying]. So one day my friend and I called fantastic furniture, i was going to complain about their ad's, but i couldn't cause i was LMAO So i gave the phone to rick and he said to them "Your ad's are fucking gay. in the end we were both LMAO

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
The old "Spank the Mortgage Beast" or some total bull like that.. Man that add really got to me..

Bookie

Banned
HSC
All ads are stupid. Like ads should be the thread, like someone suggested before.

Outof ones not mentioned before, I hate the TicTac one with the chick who says its only 2 calories. FUGG ME! BETTER WATCH THE WEIGHT THERE SIS!

Remember, its not just a mint, its a tictac.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)