Most hated adds :) (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
klh said:
that jols add..."ooohh jols baby" just irritates me...
i bloody hell hate that add too, the most gayest thing. srsly, what kind of idiot's gonna keep guessing wht the hell they have in their hand. just go: oi, gimme one!

and i also hate the add: idno if its the aami one where they have a convo:

girl: in cricket, why do they go howwwwzaaaat?
guy: to ask the umpire if the batman's out
girl: well why don't they just go up to the umpire and ask, do you think that is out?
guy: cause that would take too long
girl: howzat?

lol and that one where there's a message on the screen and the girl tries to jumble it up and say it in different ways, and the guy;s like, shadap, shadap, shadap.......god thats annoying

Last edited:

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
lolz.. def that stupid wokksta one. Is it even on still? no idea
also those aami ones geez they're so annoying :mad:

Stefcia87

HSC
i hate that ad for drynites where the kid asks "why do i still wet the bed?" cos that kids voice is sooo annoying!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
and tha curash add, man so pissing off.........curash and mum saved the day! healthy kids, happy babies, that's curash!

its just wrong!

*mel*

Stefcia87 said:
i hate that ad for drynites where the kid asks "why do i still wet the bed?" cos that kids voice is sooo annoying!
LOL every time I see that ad, I can't stop laughing. I don't know why... it's not even funny.

I CAN'T STAND that McDonalds ad... you know the one with the motto "Feed your inner child" and all the little kids crawl out of the adults and go to Maccas. That song annoys me... 'me oh my'

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i actually like that ad, i like that song they sing too hehehehe.

i see, i spy, my me, my my....

nickichicki01

hmmm...
HSC
i hate the ads with stupid spiders and bugs on them...they make my skin crawl. like the one where she tries to squash the spider with her shoe but it just massages it instead. Its so gross i mean who the hell thinks of this crap?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
  • Herbal Essence - "You've been using my shampoo! Well, I've been using your boyfriend!" ":eek: Hehehehehe".
HAHAHA that ad is the worst! She's openly admitting that her boyfriend is cheating on her with her best friend and she just laughs!

Lu Lu

HSC
I hate the ad for veet waxing strips. Girls do not hang around in miss match underwear and inflict pain on each other while giggling.

But I love the new maccas ad. I love the music in it!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
bazooajoe, i love your avatar. and i also hate that stoooopid ad where the husband and wife talk to some lady about using cough syrup, nurofen. 'we changed, we're not goin back.' that;s so gay, i hate it, i don't jknow why, but I HATE IT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)