Most over rated movie (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
BEWITCHED- This movie is so overrated,boring,and lame. I would NOT recommend anyone to go and see it.
Also Will Ferrell is so annoying and isn't funny....

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
Alot of people are saying Titanic and i applaud you - the biggest waste of 2 hours ever!

Me_aburren

HSC
I'm going out on a limb here to say Finding Nemo... crappiest and most overrated kids film ever.....Go Toy Story and Monster's Inc!

Please don't attack me finding nemo fanatics!

giri

HSC
OK benny...ure uncultured and dumb :p...i can't believe u said that movie was overrated...but...ive talked to u a million times about how good it is so...any movie with scarlett in it cant be overrated...

hmm....my pick of films i can remember seeing lately would be i heart huckabees....which prolly wasnt rated that well, but some critics liked its screwballness....just seemed over-ambitious and kaufman try-hardish...

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
giri said:
OK benny...ure uncultured and dumb :p...i can't believe u said that movie was overrated...but...ive talked to u a million times about how good it is so...any movie with scarlett in it cant be overrated...
But a movie with Scarlett can be crap.
Examples include The Perfect Score, Eight Legged Freaks, Home Alone 3 etc.

giri

HSC
True that...strangely eluded me, those ones...:p...don't know why...

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I've given up on trying to convince people about Lost in Translation. It doesn't have anything to do with culture, it's just got a certain ambiance to it that you have to be able to relate to, otherwise it can bore. I loved it though.

Plenty of Scarlett Johansson movies have sucked. Personally I think it's good she's trying out different roles rather than drying herself out with art film after art film.

scoby_2000

HSC
Benny_ said:
I've given up on trying to convince people about Lost in Translation. It doesn't have anything to do with culture, it's just got a certain ambiance to it that you have to be able to relate to, otherwise it can bore. I loved it though.

good call!

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
any movie with olivia newton-john is shit

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
We're not talking about shit movies, we're talking about over rated movies. There's a difference.

nwatts

HSC
bennychanman said:
lost in translation....

call me dumb or uncultured but oh god THAT WAS BORING...............
How many different ways can I say this? Best movie ever.

Benny_ said:
Most definitely.

Mind you, I still consider those who dislike it to be a little on the ignorant side. :D (But that's just me, as i'm an arrogant bastard!)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i recently watched the movie "Taxi driver" becuase it won some awards and i heard people saying its a brilliant movie and my movie buff friend was always drooling over the poster of this movie.

but when i watched it i was like, "is that it" . i thought this movie was over rated. Sure it holds themes and such but it just doesnt progress anywhere and not much happens. The climax was short and not even that big and deniro never even kills that politician .

if anyone disagrees with me please tell me why u liked it so much.

and if u agree with me , say it aswell

HSC
nwatts said:
How many different ways can I say this? Best movie ever.

Most definitely.

Mind you, I still consider those who dislike it to be a little on the ignorant side. :D (But that's just me, as i'm an arrogant bastard!)
you're the most pretentious faggot i've ever come across

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Benny_ said:
agree completely. i loved it aswell. :uhhuh:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
i recently watched the movie "Taxi driver" becuase it won some awards and i heard people saying its a brilliant movie and my movie buff friend was always drooling over the poster of this movie.

but when i watched it i was like, "is that it" . i thought this movie was over rated. Sure it holds themes and such but it just doesnt progress anywhere and not much happens. The climax was short and not even that big and deniro never even kills that politician .

if anyone disagrees with me please tell me why u liked it so much.

and if u agree with me , say it aswell
Come on man, the "You talkin to me?" bit just killed it.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
Come on man, the "You talkin to me?" bit just killed it.
i do that infront of the mirror all the time...

thats like the highlight of the film. and still boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)