Most Overrated Games (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hahaha, ive played that ET game!

we had an atari years and years ago, it was my uncles one, and we had all these ancient games, ET, Centipede, Asteroids, haha.

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
I dont know man, i reckon both are shit now... Need for speed underground 2 was the only decent one... Pro-street was alright, Midnight club 3 was okay but was too open circuit...
I've played Underground 2....I reckon I'll have to agree with ya. It was definitely one of the better NFS games on the PS2, before EA went too far with the whole "underground street racing" dynamic.

Talking about you, Most Wanted.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
GTA. SAthough it's fun to muck around for the first 2-3 hours, I found the missions themselves dull. A good game, but not as many claim 'one of the best games ever'.

Drewx

HSC
Dawn of War 2 was so over hyped. Everyone was like 'OMG DOW2 WILL REVOLUTIONISE RTS GENRE'. Then it turns out to be a shit spam-a-thon on who can get more Juggernauts to your opponents ONLY building first. Returned that shit on the very same day I got it and got Fallout 3 instead best choice I've ever made.

niloony

HSC
Dawn of War 2 was so over hyped. Everyone was like 'OMG DOW2 WILL REVOLUTIONISE RTS GENRE'. Then it turns out to be a shit spam-a-thon on who can get more Juggernauts to your opponents ONLY building first. Returned that shit on the very same day I got it and got Fallout 3 instead best choice I've ever made.
I agree 100%, after playing the DOW2 beta i knew that game was not for me. Its hilarious how people said "no base building will lead to more tactics!" but really it just lead to a bigger cluster**** as buildings and multiple bases lead to a better flow across the map and stop a funnelling effect =/

As everyone else has said...Halo series and DOTA are overhyped...

Far Cry 2
That would be the case if a giant black hole didn't rip open upon release (due to it being...horrible) and destroy any hype over its development period.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)