Most Overrated Games (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
i have played dota once in my life, at an icafe in kogarah with my azn group of friends in highschool once (2006). I didnt quite understood the purpose, they helped me out a bit, it was sort of okay, i was that knight dude who can turn into a dragon (dragonknight?).

but i'd prefer a multiplayer game of unreal tournament 3 any day over dota.
Funny...its all the FOBs who play at my local net cafe, everytime they kill someone they go WOOT!

Try telling them to shut up though...

DJ Uncle

Banned
HSC
any game that contains warcraft in its name.

gotta problem, punk?
[youtube]YersIyzsOpc[/youtube]

kid goes nuts like a crack addict (just look at his reaction) over losing his wow account.
even funnier was he tried to shove a remote up his ass.

fake or not, funny to watch.

It saddened me when I walked outside of my train station (its located under a shopping centre) and noticed a bunch of Asians kids playing Warcraft 3 at some internet kiosks nearby :(.

It's been 6 years since that game's release and there is so many other awesome games out there....
I can agree with this man here.

Funny...its all the FOBs who play at my local net cafe, everytime they kill someone they go WOOT!

Try telling them to shut up though...
next time i go to a netcafe and some fob wants to "reserve" some comps for dota when i should be rightfully playing cod4.
if he likes, the language i speak with will be my fist.

What an interesting life you guys must lead [/saracasm]

Hohoho you are so funny you should be a comedian[/saracasm]
shut the fuck up.
people from unsw are obviously the better posters here you twit with a brain shrivelled up from too much dota.

VistaSoldier

HSC
Tekken is definately overrated.
But the one I gotta say.
Fallout 3 man.
Everyone is all like holy sht this is good over Fallout 3.
But seriously, I tried it and after the "tutorial" I quit. I HATED it.

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
Fallout 3 is awesome. You should try plaing for a bit longer because it gets way better after the tutorial thing.

Mantello

Banned
HSC
You don;t understaqnd how much potential Fallout3 had if it were to be a simple first person shooter.

Like, as soon as you get out of the vault, how GOOD were the graphics and shit, then it shows you zooming in on some bug that goes it will take 75% accuracy to kill this bug in the head or the legs...what the fuck?

I wanna demolish someone! Not analyze for half an hour the best approach to killing something.

Gibbatron

HSC
N/A
You dont have to use VATS, but it can give you some pretty cool cinematic deaths. You can just run around and shoot things if you want to.

Mantello

Banned
HSC
But it still seemed like it'd take such a long time just to get into actually killing something.

Meaning, you have to go speak to people to go and find some monster that happens to be at the end of the game where you just want to fight it there and then ...

Uncle

Banned
HSC

Kolefax

HSC
Sports games.
Need for Speed(all fo them)
DOTA
CS Surf (OMG that sucked)
Halo 2 & 3 were overhyped
Harry potter (all of them)
Mario and Sonic at the olympics
CoD5
Detective games
Brute Force
Conflict: Global Storm

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Sports games.
Need for Speed(all fo them)
DOTA
CS Surf (OMG that sucked)
Halo 2 & 3 were overhyped
Harry potter (all of them)
Mario and Sonic at the olympics
CoD5
Detective games
Brute Force
Conflict: Global Storm
Oh my....
\

*plays halo 3 MM*

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
You don;t understaqnd how much potential Fallout3 had if it were to be a simple first person shooter.

Like, as soon as you get out of the vault, how GOOD were the graphics and shit, then it shows you zooming in on some bug that goes it will take 75% accuracy to kill this bug in the head or the legs...what the fuck?

I wanna demolish someone! Not analyze for half an hour the best approach to killing something.
Since Fallout originally was a RPG, im surprised they even made it remotely linked to FPS.

bell531

Member's Member 2008
HSC
N/A
Since Fallout originally was a RPG, im surprised they even made it remotely linked to FPS.
Because they use guns....?

BTW, Fallout 3 is a great game, and if all you haters don't like the slow pace then that's understandable. But it really is good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)