Mother Flushes Baby Down the Toilet (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
A 32 year old woman from Wales concealed a pregnancy from her husband of 11 years, before giving birth on the toilet at his parent's home. Apparently unaware of the labour, the woman attempted to flush the toilet, and describes feeling a pull.

Upon inspection she saw the infant's foot in the water, pulled it out and attempted to revive it. She then wrapped the dead baby in a towel & put it the boot of her car. The pregnancy had been the result of an affair.

The woman was arrested 10 days later and charged with concealing the baby's birth.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/7746292.stm
How in the hell does she not know she's pregnant? :skip:

Scissors

HSC
chicky - how the fuck do you find such messed up articles?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
She did know she was pregnant she just concealed it from her husband? She just didn't know she was in Labour?

What a sad story, though is "concealing a baby" really a crime? :|

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
what religion was she following? i want to blame the religion

kara42

HSC
That's insane.
That poor little baby :(

"I don't remember how, but I must have put him in the boot of the car."
As if you would even bother saying that. No one in the world is going to believe her.

I don't understand how she was charged for "concealing her pregnancy" though. She should be charged with murder.

kara42

HSC
chumbumm. =D said:
how did she conceal her pregnancy?
wouldnt it be obvious?
She told friends and family that her stomach was bloated due to an allergic reaction to wheat.

HSC
She told everyone a 'wheat allergy' had caused a hard mass to form in her stomach.

What the freaking hell, if someone is pregnant its pretty damn obvious.

HSC
She obviously killed the poor baby on purpose and pretended a if she didnt know, her head on a platter

BackCountrySnow

HSC
xONBROKENWINGSx said:
She obviously killed the poor baby on purpose and pretended a if she didnt know, her head on a platter
I love how people jump to conclusions like this. It's obvious she killed it on purpose isn't it? Yep, without a fucking doubt.

HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
I love how people jump to conclusions like this. It's obvious she killed it on purpose isn't it? Yep, without a fucking doubt.
dumb cunts like you will see the end of the human race. You think she was pregnant and didnt know it? SHE TRIED FLUSHING IT DOWN THE TOILET AND PRETENDING AS IF SHE DIDNT KNOW SHE HAD GIVEN BIRTH, she was trying to conceal the fact that she had an affair. I refuse to explain basic logic to you ever again

BackCountrySnow

HSC
xONBROKENWINGSx said:
dumb cunts like you will see the end of the human race. You think she was pregnant and didnt know it? SHE TRIED FLUSHING IT DOWN THE TOILET AND PRETENDING AS IF SHE DIDNT KNOW SHE HAD GIVEN BIRTH, she was trying to conceal the fact that she had an affair. I refuse to explain basic logic to you ever again
Yes, so there is a good chance she is lying but it's not proof that she is. Lol, as if you know a thing about logic...

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
"The hearing was told Ms Jones, of Pontnewydd, Cwmbran, did not reveal her pregnancy, telling friends and family, including David Stoneman, her partner of 11 years, that a wheat allergy had caused a hard mass to form in her stomach."

Pretty bad-ass allergy.
Or, pretty dumb-ass friends and family.

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
i've read some articles and personally have seen people who are their 'usual' size and are 9 months preggerz. can't even tell. tiz weird.

Pace_T

HSC
anyone who thinks its possible to carry a baby for 9 months and give birth without realising is a fucking idiot.
she obviously knew. the coworker looks black. she probably knew the baby would turn out black as well so she concealed it.
as if you give birth on a toilet without realising.
put her in jail for the rest of her life! cheating murderer she is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)