motivate me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzzz12345

HSC
that ^^^

Remember this is your final year.. so make the most of it!!! pull an all nighter!!! lol

Click here, it might motivate you
I would never recommend pulling an all-nighter; even if you're unsure of the content of an exam. Information just doesn't get processed if you attempt to do so on an excessive lack of sleep and worst of all it can have detrimental consequences when actually doing the task. Our grade got this interesting speech about how last year's cohort did worse than expected because they studied too much (i.e. pulled massive all-nighters). But in regards to motivation; focus on a goal e.g. dream uni course, dream career path and try and aim for it. The worst thing would be for you to look back on your exams and realise you could have done better had you put some more effort in. Approach your exams with no regrets and as frustrating as it is having assessments in the last few weeks of term, c'est la vie and you're definately not alone.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I would never recommend pulling an all-nighter; even if you're unsure of the content of an exam. Information just doesn't get processed if you attempt to do so on an excessive lack of sleep and worst of all it can have detrimental consequences when actually doing the task. Our grade got this interesting speech about how last year's cohort did worse than expected because they studied too much (i.e. pulled massive all-nighters). But in regards to motivation; focus on a goal e.g. dream uni course, dream career path and try and aim for it. The worst thing would be for you to look back on your exams and realise you could have done better had you put some more effort in. Approach your exams with no regrets and as frustrating as it is having assessments in the last few weeks of term, c'est la vie and you're definately not alone.
hehe lol, i didnt pull the all nighter :rofl:

Teagan_MHS

HSC
If you really are looking to do good in school, you'll take all of our advice on board. Hope it's not too hard, don't stress too much and get plenty of sleep.
Good Luck!:) All the best!

kwabon

Banned
HSC
:(
i havent studied for the two tests i have tomrrow and they both contribute 25% of internals. someone plz motivate me:*:(:(::(:(

i will sing u a song if u get a high band 6 in both your tests. :)
or i can just cheer u on until ur exams

u have the liberty of choosing.

huhwotsthis

HSC
no yuo all failed cos i faied all my exams:(
25% down the drown for 3 subejcts=/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)