Move to China? (1 Viewer)

WeaselPowa

HSC
Honestly, Australia is a much better place to stay healthwise. Also, you're not the only one that experiences loneliness like that.
My advice: Find a girl ;)

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I heard from somebody that Japan is an amazingly racist country, perhaps the most racist in the world.
They are not in your face racist, unlike Australia...... And in your face would often hurt a lot more, that why Australians get portrayed as most racist

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Honestly, Australia is a much better place to stay healthwise. Also, you're not the only one that experiences loneliness like that.
My advice: Find a girl ;)
Its would be hard, since most Aussie girls seem to dislike Asians guys..... at least what my aussie dad told me (yeah, im half asian and half aussie, but born in Australia). And im extremely picky with girls (in general)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
They are not in your face racist, unlike Australia...... And in your face would often hurt a lot more, that why Australians get portrayed as most racist
Australia isn't racist, it is one of the most tolerable in the world. In comparison China is actually considered to be one of the most racist countries in the world.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Its would be hard, since most Aussie girls seem to dislike Asians guys..... at least what my aussie dad told me (yeah, im half asian and half aussie, but born in Australia). And im extremely picky with girls (in general)
m8

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Australia isn't racist, it is one of the most tolerable in the world. In comparison China is actually considered to be one of the most racist countries in the world.
China is also racist, but not in your face types......

inJust

HSC
I'm Asian and I wanna date a white girl. The odds are stacke against me.

inJust

HSC
I'm Asian and I wanna date a white girl. The odds are stacked against me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)