Move to China? (2 Viewers)

Gangstar1

HSC
I agree. The last time I went there, the pollution was improving, especially in Beijing.
you reckon air quality will be 'normal' eventually (like 10 years from now)?

Last edited:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Considering China's growth, and the fact that it's growing faster than any other country in the world, I highly doubt the pollution will subside - I believe the laws of science suggest that it will increase severely.
Unless China says, "Enough with this shit, we've got enough money now build your own crap and we're going hybrid you pos"

HSC
Uni Grad
you reckon air quality will be 'normal' eventually (like 10 years from now)?
Probably not though, because from reports, it seems to me that the pollution levels are going up again =_=

China should invest a lot more on renewable energy, and also make people more self-sufficient in terms of energy generation.

Gangstar1

HSC
Considering China's growth, and the fact that it's growing faster than any other country in the world, I highly doubt the pollution will subside - I believe the laws of science suggest that it will increase severely.
Unless China says, "Enough with this shit, we've got enough money now build your own crap and we're going hybrid you pos"
=.=

Probably not though, because from reports, it seems to me that the pollution levels are going up again =_=

China should invest a lot more on renewable energy, and also make people more self-sufficient in terms of energy generation.
=.=

'eventually' defs not within 10 yrs unless they create some chemical agent that reacts and removes pollution
=.=

twistedrebel

HSC
lol you cunts should be all deported. Go live there (i.e. other than a holiday) and tell me how much you love it you aspies.

twistedrebel

HSC
also trust me china has racism based on class, city you belong from, they way you look, based on your education etc.

HSC
Uni Grad
racism isn't really a concern, racism exist ever where across the world doesn't it?
technically it's not racism, it's more like discrimination in China. And yes, there is some racism in China, especially to ethnic Chinese minorities.

In the world, discrimination happens everywhere.

Gangstar1, you should try living there for a year and see whether or not if you like it.

Gangstar1

HSC
technically it's not racism, it's more like discrimination in China. And yes, there is some racism in China, especially to ethnic Chinese minorities.

In the world, discrimination happens everywhere.

Gangstar1, you should try living there for a year and see whether or not if you like it.
yer thats a good idea , do i have to apply for a work visa or something?

Kingportable

HSC
I think it was like in 2009 or something that i saw this 60 Minute story where like 10 thousand or 1 million students in China graduated, with no jobs to apply for because the job industry was too over crowded. I am thinking that China is a very competitive and harsh environment, that demands the best of the best. It would be difficult to get a job and therefore make good money if you're lacking. That's why i think people leave to go to Australia or America where it is much less crowded. That to me explains why there are so many Chinese business-persons(lol), "if there are no jobs, i'll just invent my own.". Just going off on a limb there i really don't know lol.

P.S Read my post again and sounded a bit condescending, thats not what i meant at all soz.

Gangstar1

HSC
I think it was like in 2009 or something that i saw this 60 Minute story where like 10 thousand or 1 million students in China graduated, with no jobs to apply for because the job industry was too over crowded. I am thinking that China is a very competitive and harsh environment, that demands the best of the best. It would be difficult to get a job and therefore make good money if you're lacking. That's why i think people leave to go to Australia or America where it is much less crowded. That to me explains why there are so many Chinese business-persons(lol), "if there are no jobs, i'll just invent my own.". Just going off on a limb there i really don't know lol.

P.S Read my post again and sounded a bit condescending, thats not what i meant at all soz.
true getting a job in China is really hard , however i was thinking about saving up till i have enough to retire there what do you think?

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
hahaha nah im hoping to get into inv banking or becoming an actuary .... hopefully save up enough to move when im 30ish
Retiring at 30? Isn't that heaps early even as in actuary or investment banker? Because to climb up to the high salaries you have to work for a while.

Gangstar1

HSC
Retiring at 30? Isn't that heaps early even as in actuary or investment banker? Because to climb up to the high salaries you have to work for a while.
hahaha nah maybe 35 ish should be enough i reckon

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
hahaha nah maybe 35 ish should be enough i reckon
Still, just saying you never know if you'll move or not, because just saying you might end up getting married and such while in Australia and your spouse may not agree with the
idea of moving to China.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)