Movie Quote Game (1 Viewer)

yosemite sam

HSC
The ''Mozart! Mozart! Forgive your assassin! I confess! I killed you!'' one is from Amadeus.
"Enjoy your jacket which you stole from me" is from Lost in Translation

Umm..."I saw my whole life flash before my eyes...it was boring"

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
"Choose your next witticism carefully ... it may be your last."

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Dave2007 said:
My name is xx, you killed my father, prepare to die!
Princess Bride; 'xx' is Inigo Imago.

You were supposed to answer mine before you gave your own, so here it is again:

"Choose your next witticism carefully ... it may be your last."

Dave2007

HSC
No idea... I'm picturing some hollywood movie where the two heroes, one being the quiet sentimental type, and one being the loudmouth comic relief sidekick, meet with the villain. And the villain says that to the sidekick.

amirite?

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Dave2007 said:
No idea... I'm picturing some hollywood movie where the two heroes, one being the quiet sentimental type, and one being the loudmouth comic relief sidekick, meet with the villain. And the villain says that to the sidekick.

amirite?
Nope, it's old-school. Villain says it to hero in one of the most famous scenes ever. Possibly the second-most-famous line in the film.

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
Since I got two right before, I'll give one of my favourites, this one is from the RECENT version of the film, not the older one.

[stuttering] "...you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love... I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. "

Last edited:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Jessica_00 said:
Since I got two right before, I'll give one of my favourites, this one is from the RECENT version of the film, not the older one.

[stuttering] "...you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love... I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. "
Alright, since no-one seems to be able to get my one, "Choose your next witticism carefully ... it may be your last one" is said by Auric Goldfinger to James Bond when Sean Connery is strapped down to the industrial laser table. The other famous line is "Do you expect me to talk? / Oh, no, Mister Bond, I expect you to die!"

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Crestwood's_G said:
night at the robury - will ferrel haha

"HEY MCFLY!"

AND

"takashi! booger! *swings hand to make hi5 signal but misses* he-he-he-he"
Keep up with it, dickhead, we've had at least four since that. Your first one is obviously Back to the Future, so why don't we play using BlackDragon's one:

"Its not a mine, its a tomb!" - X

Dong-la-muh?

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Keep up with it, dickhead, we've had at least four since that. Your first one is obviously Back to the Future, so why don't we play using BlackDragon's one:

"Its not a mine, its a tomb!" - X

Dong-la-muh?
whoa calling me a dickhead...you didnt answe my 2nd one wanker...or are you a wanker? you're gender is "undisclosed"

i have no idea what:

"Its not a mine, its a tomb!"

is from...

"thats not a moon its a spacestation"

if you say that is starwars you are wrong

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Crestwood's_G said:
whoa calling me a dickhead...you didnt answe my 2nd one wanker...or are you a wanker? you're gender is "undisclosed"

i have no idea what:

"Its not a mine, its a tomb!"

is from...

"thats not a moon its a spacestation"

if you say that is starwars you are wrong
You're a bigger fuckwit than I thought (though I'm not surprised given the quality of your posts elsewhere). If you don't know what the quote is, you don't go and post another one. You try and answer it or wait for someone else to answer is and then answer theirs.

Dave2007

HSC
Whoa kiddies play nice!

So long as we don't have more than 2 or 3 going at a time I'm sure we'll get through them all :)

Jessica_00

HSC
N/A
Woah!! The Executive Member vs the Senior Member! Wanna join Dave2007? Since your Assistant member, I'll join too since I'ma Premium member! hahah we'll have a grand "X- members" fight! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
yosemite said:
''look...undead monkey!''
Pirates of the caribbean: Dead Man's Chest?

Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man. - X

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)