Movies that should never have been thought of... (1 Viewer)

kaylz

HSC
let alone made.
Cruel intentions the prequel was pushing it. 3, however... SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN THOUGHT OF, LET ALONE MADE.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Cruel Intentions 3?! what the shit is that? :eek:

haven't we had enough from CI 1?! '-_-

kaylz

HSC
Yeah. 3. I know. I watched it on foxtel the other day while I was ironing. It is so very bad.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
The Neverending movie...2, 3, 4, etc.

In fact, the first one shouldn't even have been made. It was terrible. ANd since it's a Neverending Story, we're forced to endure the terribleness forever.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
avalanche

its worth seeing to laugh at the paddle pop stick houses that get knocked ver by snowballs

kaylz

HSC
I'll add any car movies like the fast and the furious to that list...and XXX.
My favourite line from XXX is when he's just miraculously survived an avalanche, and fallen down this enormous mountain, and his ugly frickin head pops out of the snow and says "Nothin' like a bit of fresh powder".

HSC
Um, Argo you keep mentioning movies that were admittedly mediocre, but I don't think that they were so bad that the world would be a better place if they had never been conceived. Theres thousands of worst movies being made everyday. I quite like Man On Fire too

HSC
Argonaut said:
Man on Fire. Downright brutal at the best of times, cold-blooded murder for the rest (but still brutal).
what?? i liked man on fire! i thought it was a powerful movie, if you can get over the brutality of it all.

tempco

HSC
Argonaut said:
OK, Man on Fire was a good movie, but it wouldn have beeen better if it weren't so violent.
not really. being gritty/violent was the whole point of the movie.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
Drumline. Horrible and agonising. i mean seriously, it's hard to create tension in a snare-off when most of the audience has no clue who's doing better - they both sound the same!!

also, in the land of sequels, Bring It On Again. Terrbile. Rehashed jokes and characters from the first film, but without the punchy appeal of kirsten dunst. Terrible.

And i didn't like Man on Fire particularly, but i wouldn't put it on this list!

HSC
drumline?? geez what kind of movies do you people like? drumline was awesome! although i might be biased 'cos i play the drums. but still, the skill that guy has is amazing.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
^^^ re drumline post

see, i could appreciate that they had skill, even though i have no idea about these things, i just thought that the movie had a bad premise and was really poorly acted - they seemed to run out of substance in the story early on and so kept dragging out cliches and tedium. I'm not knocking the drums!

ayan

Monster i watched that yesterday and it was shit i think charlize theron won an oscar for it because she was daring enough to star in such a shit movie

kaylz

HSC
oh. I have another one to add. Party Monster. Some of the worst shit I've sat through in my life.
And the winner of the most unconvincing gays of 2005:
It's a tie! McCauley Culkin and Seth Green!

scoby_2000

HSC
king_of_boredom said:
drumline?? geez what kind of movies do you people like? drumline was awesome! although i might be biased 'cos i play the drums. but still, the skill that guy has is amazing.

cept he cudnt read music!!!!! :/ :D:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)