• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Mozilla launches browser for blacks (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Blackbird: African American browser, community, culture, social networking, bookmarking, news, and events

For African-American Web surfers who just can't relate to their browsers, there's hope: the Blackbird Web browser.

Billed as "the Web browser for the African-American community," it's a modification of Mozilla Firefox with a different color scheme — black and earthy shades of green and brown — as well as certain built-in features meant to appeal to black Americans.

These include "Black Search," which brings up results tailored to what its backers assume are African-American interests; "Black News Ticker," which does more of the same; and "Blackbird TV," which is "the best of Black video on the Web."

FOXNews.com - New Web Browser Caters to Black Americans - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News

:haha:

anyone want to download it?

johony

HSC
is this a joke? or are african americans too dumb to use 'white' browsers?

HSC
this is the most dumbest shit i have ever read. if i was an black american id be embarrassed.

sdent40

HSC
This is an historic moment for mankind, finally we have proof that the world is ready for a black browser.

There are not white browsers, latino browsers, asian browsers and black browsers- there are only browsers of the world

HSC
sdent40 said:
This is an historic moment for mankind, finally we have proof that the world is ready for a black browser.

There are not white browsers, latino browsers, asian browsers and black browsers- there are only browsers of the world
NJStar Asian Explorer

08er

HSC
the asian explorer was developed to support various asian lanauges... but the black browser? just doesnt make sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)