mozilla (1 Viewer)

Jeo

how do u get the tabbed bar to be on the bottom of page

Rahul

Dead Member
i dont know if you can.
maybe there is a skin that has this feature, anyway its ok at the top for me. i know you want to use it like the toolbar, but mine is up the left hand side, so not much of a worry.:)

Jeo

how did u get it on the left... iwant to do this coz i use tabbed browsing which is cool, but i end up closing all of them

fatmuscle

HSC
yeah, don't really know if you can do that...

never thought about it though

Rahul

Dead Member
no i meant my windows toolbar is up the left hand side of the screen(on auto hide), so i dont worry about having the tab at the bottom...

you will get used to tabbed browsing pretty quickly, jus need to know the power of 'Ctrl' ;)

Jeo

hahaha, bos is so weird on mozilla... btw, whats up with the timings on bos? :confused:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
there are extensions that can do it
I have tabs at bottom.

I use mozilla firebird 0.61

download status bar is also a really good extension

Jeo

thx jm, can you give me URLs where I can d/l please

Huy

HSC
N/A
Mozilla 1.5 with Orbit3+1 theme

:)

Or Firebird 0.7

Jeo

Ive been using firebird for a while now, and IE so sucks. OMG, I cant even believe I wasted my time with IE. Die IE! DIE!

Huy

HSC
N/A
I've always been a Netscape (yes, bring it on, nutscrape, etc...) fan before Internet Explorer became 'popular' (IE4 days).

But Netscape Communicator was becoming crappier, as I only ever used Netscape Navigator.

Used IE for a while, until I came across Mozilla, then I went to Firebird 0.3 or so, but now I'm back to Mozilla and I only use IE for visiting hotmail (in-built MSN 6) and for WindowsUpdate.

Mozilla rules with popup blocking (but I can't seem to get it working with PM's and BOS) and tabbed browsing.

-X-

HSC
N/A
Just upgraded to firebird 0.7 from .61. Pretty good.

HUY: When you enable popup blocking, it also blocks the popup message that lets you know about new PM's. Thats the only problem so far. :(

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by -X-

HUY: When you enable popup blocking, it also blocks the popup message that lets you know about new PM's. Thats the only problem so far. :(
Yeah, I know.

That's what I meant to say, sorry.
I have enabled Pop-Up blocking, but my problem is trying to allow BOS Pop-Up (PM notification) for this site only.

I should have made it clearer, sorry.

I was just saying that I like the in-built Pop-Up blocking, but I have had trouble "I can't seem to get it working" with Private Messaging and the notification (via Pop-Up)

Hehehe. That's the problem itself.

I just upgraded from Mozilla 1.4.1 to 1.5 - uninstalled 1.4.1 and installed 1.5, however the 'Home' page still says 'Welcome to Mozilla 1.4!' (not that I care), About Mozilla has the correct details of course :)

Edit
Preferences
Privacy & Security
Popup Windows
Block unrequested popup Windows [ ] Allowed Sites

This doesn't seem to let me filter (allow) Bored of Studies popups, even though I've added it to the list.

That's my only beef, because IE was great with notifying my new PM's :)

Jeo

Originally posted by Huy
I've always been a Netscape (yes, bring it on, nutscrape, etc...) fan before Internet Explorer became 'popular' (IE4 days).

But Netscape Communicator was becoming crappier, as I only ever used Netscape Navigator.

Used IE for a while, until I came across Mozilla, then I went to Firebird 0.3 or so, but now I'm back to Mozilla and I only use IE for visiting hotmail (in-built MSN 6) and for WindowsUpdate.

Mozilla rules with popup blocking (but I can't seem to get it working with PM's and BOS) and tabbed browsing.

PM is a javascript ALERT, not popup WINDOW.

Jeo

Originally posted by -X-

um all I do is click on the I, and you select to allow the site in those options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)